Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 32 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Annalise

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annalise on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7016

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annalise (Pin 7016)

Annalise

Photos of Annalise

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annalise

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annalise isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
255 comments

Hi guys, my name is Annalise I am 24 years old, 5 FT 1" tall and very petite. Good things come in small packages so they say! I have blue eyes with blonde/brown hair. I have lots of things i want to tell you, so don't be afraid come on over my number is 7016. Call me on and enter PIN 7016 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annalise on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7016

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annalise

2 weeks ago

Superstar! Love this one, love talking to you Annalise. Jon. Xx

3 weeks ago

Very.sexy lady x

1 month ago

Love pic 5 it's Johnny here and all I want to do is fuck Ur tight little arsehole and fill it up make u cum as I rub Ur pussy and fuck that nice tight ass babe let me no if u want more

1 month ago

Hi Guys 😋 cum on over and have some refreshments I'll be waiting 😋😋😋

1 month ago

Hi darling will you wank me off xxx jj

2 months ago

Will call whenever you demand mistriss, Peter

2 months ago

Thankyou mistriss for the enjoyable wank, anything else you want me to wank with just tell me and I will purchase it, Peter

2 months ago

Will ring you today if you require me? Peter

2 months ago

Hi Annalise, have spoke before, would like to be your slut again and use items from the fridge to wank with, can you help me? Peter

2 months ago

Jack, it's so pink and tight 😋 and tastes so good ❤️❤️❤️

2 months ago

Steve 😘 cum and find out 💦💦

2 months ago

Hi Annalise , Marty here you on this evening? Remember our date? X

3 months ago

Hope to finally get through to you this week Annalise. Have had to make do with your very sexy photos up to now and would love to bury my face in your cunt and arse in pic four. Speak soon I hope x J

3 months ago

Annalise loved filling your cunt with my spunk , a fantastic tight pink pussie , what a girl , thanks , Jack

3 months ago

Hi babe, marty here, please come online X

3 months ago

How naughty is annalise? Stevie xx

3 months ago

Steve. Yes absolutely 😁

4 months ago

Annalise, what a great cum i just had with your sexy voice. Next time can i fuck you in one of your sexy uniforms. Steve

4 months ago

Annalise your so wonderful I loved doing are role-plays from your number one James xxx

4 months ago

Hi darling just wondering if we can have 69 you wearing stockings and suspenders Tom xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)