Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 55 minutes ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Deena

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Deena on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1810

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Deena (Pin 1810)

Deena

Photos of Deena

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Deena

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Deena isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hello everybody, my name is Deena I am a curvy brunette who is more than ready will and able. I am an experienced Milf whose waiting to chat to you. My knickers are off but my lacey stockings are on, so come on open my stockinged legs and see that sweet pussy waiting for you. Call me on and enter PIN 1810 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Deena on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1810

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Deena

2 weeks ago

Hi Deena, Loved our afternoon quick call, always a pleasure. I will call again soon for a no holds barred session as we discussed and have more time to enjoy each other. Wanting you more already can’t wait Love Tony xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Deena fantastic Fuck with that wonderful juicy wet cunt , Jack xx

1 month ago

Loving the tanned boobs and pussy look,ur really are a horny little minx.purr

2 months ago

Deena would love to play with your white bits!!

2 months ago

Bet u give a good blowjob. ...

3 months ago

Hi Deena you're so sexy looking what a lovely ride you make a great blowjob love to get into bed and shag you all night babe love Jimmy xxx xxx

3 months ago

Hi Deena thanks for dropping tha towel so I could get access to that beautiful cunt of yours , i enjoyed shooting my spunk all over you , thanks for good time , Jack

4 months ago

Hi Deena that was great - love pics 5 & 6 all ready for a hard cock. Will speak again soon.

4 months ago

Nice, divorced frustrated MILF longing for some attention and especially longing for plenty of rock hard spunking cocks. Loves the taste of punk she says and will expertly drain your balls

4 months ago

Deena, Thanks you for the enjoyable quick call this morning - BRIAN

4 months ago

Got a fantastic figure. Great legs and bum Craig 😉 xx

4 months ago

Do you enjoy your feet worshipped Deena? I’d love to call for some foot fantasy x Adam

5 months ago

Let me shove my huge dick into picture 6, whilst at the same time I play with your tits.

5 months ago

I would so fuck you in every hole

5 months ago

Fantastic hairy pussy

5 months ago

WOW u sexy fucker! wish i could call u now will have to have a wank in the toilet cos i'm at work

5 months ago

leave ur skirt on and let me fuck u like in picture 3 u horny bitch!! Tom

5 months ago

You are sexy looking and a sexy voice my cock is hard

6 months ago

Hi Deena thank u for your sexy chat made me cum hard xx jon x

6 months ago

Hi Deena, what's your bra size? :)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)