Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Whereโ€™s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Empress

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Empress on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1027

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Empress (Pin 1027)

Empress

Photos of Empress

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Empress

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Empress isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hello beautiful, this is Empress, agent 1027, what brings you to my chambers? Is it my big, black beautiful body, my sensual perversion that enjoys creating dark fantasies, or do you just want to be dominated. As I'm an empress i embrace my sexuality, my sexual prowess and power, I love to demand, I love to need, i love to feel the power, my gift to you is a safe place to simply let go, so come on in if you dare. Call me on and enter PIN 1027 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Empress on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1027

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Empress

18 hours ago

Oh my yes Empress . At your feet always. Xx Greedy Ritchie

3 days ago

My Greedy Ritchie... you wanna know where to start? Right at my fucking feet like a good little boy. You always start there. You are a delight and a bloody mouthful. But I wouldn't want you any other way. I do expect to see you in my chambers mo

4 days ago

Hi Empress, can't wait to come into your chamber. Can't wait to see what you have bought me to be slutty! Will you be online in the mornings next week? Davina xx

5 days ago

Hello Empress . Where do I start , in the chamber what an absolute delight . Soooo sensual yet probacative , sexy and owe so horny. I will return , you are the absolute best. Your Greedy Ritchie xxxxx

6 days ago

Oh, Jamie Jamie Jamie... What a delightful woman your wife, Jamie. I commend her efforts for being a faithful servant to the cause. The way she is heading, I foresee her receiving one of my honorary Fuckhood for outstanding contribution to humanit

6 days ago

Davina my good little slut, come into my chamber. I have bought you something tight and slutty. I want to dress you up and violate every single hole you have. There's no need for you to think other than DO. So, don't delay and be a good little slu

1 week ago

Hi Empress, Cobra here just wanted to let you know we have taken care of your little problem, ring later to iron out wrinkles as it was, speak soon from Cobra

1 week ago

Hi empress loved hearing about my wife moaning like a whore while getting bent over and fucked rough by mates while I watch her getting filled with spunk x Jamie x

1 week ago

Hi Empress, would you dominate my small cock and make me a little sissy slut? Davina xx

2 weeks ago

My chambers are closing early this evening Beauties. I will be opening my doors with the Sun. If you cannot be good be naughty. Love you all Empress x

2 weeks ago

Thanks to u Empress the Snake's den grows stronger now and more deadly than ever before, I hope your time with Tommy Boy was well spent because he has been reborn as "The Cottonmouth" and thanks to you we now have more knowledge, thank you for helpin

2 weeks ago

Empress Love your phots. I am hoping to visit your chamber soon New Caller

2 weeks ago

You r tricky Empress just like Tommy Boy said, but don't count out the Cobra's strike yet cause u have given me what I came for to infect your precious little Tommy Boy forever calling u again thank you for your time, ur sincerely Cobra x

2 weeks ago

I just wish to know if I'm worthy of ur presance my Empress

2 weeks ago

How can I be a good boy Empress if I keep failing you and so many times as well. Tommy Boy xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Empress I would love you to dominate me and train my tiny cock to be obedient. Txx

2 weeks ago

You are incredible empress ! Can't wait to hear you sing again ;) I'll be back in your chamber again soon Joe x

2 weeks ago

I hope your on later

2 weeks ago

It was such a pleasure dominating you, Danny. I look forward to seeing you in my chamber again.

2 weeks ago

Hey Tommy Boy, it's always a pleasure when you come into my chamber. I look forward to reviewing the assignments I set for you. Be a good boy for your Empress.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)