Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Foxy Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1072

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Foxy Roxy (Pin 1072)

Foxy Roxy

Photos of Foxy Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Foxy Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Foxy Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
38 comments

Hey there. How you doing? Do you want to get to know me? well let me describe myself. My name traditionally is Roxette, but underneath my elegance you will find a really naughty minx known as Foxy Roxy. I am an olive skinned Goddess with green eyes and long black hair. Great for giving a tug! I have a beautiful bouncy pair of tits waiting for you to play with, so give Foxy Roxy a call on agent number 1072. Call me on and enter PIN 1072 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1072

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Foxy Roxy

1 day ago

Coxy Roxy more like, she can't get enough of them !

1 month ago

Hi sexy Roxy hope ok Iove dan xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Sorry Roxy. My phone has been playing up since I got back from holiday and is getting worse. The last few minutes was just an echo :( x

1 month ago

Our lovely Roxy. Thanks for the fun tonight/this morning Tony and Ivy. Xx

1 month ago

Another great bbw who loves cock. Made me shoot a huge load. Thanks Roxy. Love Tony xx.

7 months ago

Always cum really hard when talking with Roxy. Mark x x x

7 months ago

Great tits xxx

8 months ago

Roexy love you loads Dan xxxxxxxxxx

8 months ago

Roxey it Dan fall love you spent more time you xxxxxxxxxxx love give you massage you beafull xxx

8 months ago

Hi Roxy. I’m missing you when can I speak with you again. X

8 months ago

Made me cum so hard, I couldn’t wait to shoot my hot load for her, GORGEOUS - Mark x x

8 months ago

Thank you for the fun times!

10 months ago

the wait was worth it. what a lovely, charming and very sexy geordie lass you are! john XXXXX

10 months ago

Roxy! Frustrated! Cannot get through! You are so busy/popular! So! Had to satisfy myself over picture 5! Pathetic! I know! Catch you soon! Jim x

10 months ago

Loved hearing about u letting younger guys fuck u senseless till they filled u with cum then going home to ur hubby so he can eat ur hairy cunt covered in some guys spunk x Jamie x

10 months ago

Great Tits Lovely Hairy Fanny x

10 months ago

Thank you Roxy I so enjoyed our chat ..... you are a delightfully sexy and responsive you lady and sound incredibly horny. Hopefully we can do it again ?? Your Big J xxx

11 months ago

Roxy u have a beautiful face but I'm sure nobody notices with them titswhat a pair x x x

11 months ago

Gorgeous xx

11 months ago

My goodness what a pair of Tits x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chloe
(PIN: 1025)

Chloe

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)