Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 34 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessica

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessica on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessica (Pin 1060)

Jessica

Photos of Jessica

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessica

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessica isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hi I'm Jessica agent no:1060. I'm 5ft 7ins 32 year old with beautiful round big breasts. I have red hair all the way down to my firm round tight ass, which isn't the only thing that is tight. I have sky blue eyes and long legs. I love being touch, licked and kissed for hours. So pick up the phone and let me show you what you have been missing. I'm already wet and waiting for you Jessica. xoxo Call me on and enter PIN 1060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessica on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessica

13 hours ago

Hello 74 Yr old I'm year younger jess will help u like helped me I'm hard most days irish man here x x x

14 hours ago

Jess, I'll give you a call tomorrow at about 4pm to see if you can really help me.

17 hours ago

Honey jess miss you loads irish stallion x

19 hours ago

Of course I can help you give me call xxxxx

1 day ago

Jess, can you HELP me, I am 74 and can't always get it up. can you talk me through it ?????

1 day ago

Hope u need a clean up slave to eat up all the loads of spunk shot up that lovely cunt, u can squat over my face while all the cum leaks out ur gaping holes into my waiting mouth x Jamie x

1 day ago

Can’t wait to catch up with you all tonight I’m on till 3pm and back on at 6pm till 11am , I’ll be wet and ready xxxxx

1 day ago

She’s so fucking banging! Funny and filthy the best combo 💦 A x

1 day ago

Enjoyed talking with you last nite lovely sexy girl speak soon 😘 irish fayn x

2 days ago

I gotta fuck you so deep in Ur tight ass and just keep pounding u from behind make u cum all over my big hard dick then u lick it of and go against babe love Johnny xxxx

2 days ago

Hi Jessica baby are you into hung studs with big muscles? If that turns you on and gets your pussy nice and wet maybe we could have some sexy fun together. James xx

2 days ago

Wow Jess you really are a dirty little minx and I loved making you cum!! Al xx

3 days ago

I’m on now till 5.15pm and then from 6.30pm till 11.30pm , tomorrow 10am till 11pm , so sorry if your struggling to get through , let’s just say I’m playing hard to get 😈 speak soon 💋 xoxo Jessica

3 days ago

Jess do we have to book a time to speak to you babes? Lol x x

3 days ago

I’ll tease you for your tiny pathetic dick , come call me and I’ll tell to your face , tiny dicked prick xoxo❤️😘

3 days ago

I’m so glad you like my pictures boys 😈can’t wait to talk to you more and get really fucking naughty 👿 Xoxo jess

3 days ago

Thanks Mike we have to finish what we started xoxo Jess

3 days ago

Hello me again 😈 you are funny can’t wait to speak to you soon xxxxx

3 days ago

I’m active all day till 4 then from 6.30 till 11 can’t wait to speak to you all again xxx

3 days ago

Never spoken to Jessica before… phenomenal! Sorry I got cut off- will call again soon! Mike xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)