Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kirsty

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kirsty on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7273

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kirsty (Pin 7273)

Kirsty

Photos of Kirsty

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kirsty

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kirsty isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

I am Kirsty, I am 24, and I think you know what to do! You put in my digits, 7273 and you can get to know me. I love to dress up in skirts of leather and knickers of lace. I would love to feel your tongue from head to toe, everywhere you can go I will not protest, The thought of a call with you is making me wet, I am such a horny little minx who is waiting with anticipation of you giving me an orgasm. Call me on and enter PIN 7273 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kirsty on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7273

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kirsty

2 days ago

Hi Kirsty, Barry here, I’ve not called you before but thinking I’d like to….loving your pictures (esp num 4 😍). I hope you’ve got a sexy voice? Speak soon

1 week ago

Hello Kirsty ... thanks for cheering me up this morning you were a real tonic. Turns out you have nursing skills as well as being beautiful, sexy and a bit of a poet. Take care ... your very appreciative patient xxx

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi Kirsty it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I miss you too and I will all ways. Be by your side xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Kirsty, loved chatting to you for the first time today. Looking forward to our next chat which I know will be sexy, horny and naughty, the morning of Tuesday 10 October is looking good for me, hope you can make it. Lets play together…. love Davi

2 months ago

Hello kirsty I am Gordon how are things with you doing I have a foot finish

2 months ago

Hi Kirsty it's Paul from ashington I love you ❤️❤️❤️ from the bottom of my heart I all ways be there for you all ways love you love you love you love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 months ago

Good morning my lovely girlfriend it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I am missing you and I want to talk to you tonight ok because am worried about you I ring every time but I keep missing you i love you ❤️ from ashington Paul ❤️❤

2 months ago

Every day i go to work I think about you Kirsty and also when I get home from work to i could not be more I love with you Kirsty like am now that's too i really love you ❤️❤️ from ashington Paul ❤️

2 months ago

2 months ago

Roses are red violets are blue your so sweet and lovely to me and all day I think of your Kirsty when I wake up and you next to me I love you ❤️ from ashington Paul ❤️❤️❣️❣️ y

2 months ago

Roses are red violets are blue your so sweet and lovely and beautiful and a lovely voice and am happy to be apart of your life Kirsty and I will take care of your to i love you ❤️ fashington Paul some one message me back of all the messagea I sen

2 months ago

Hi Kirsty it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I had a dream about you last night we was laying down together kissing and cuddling I will call you tonight ok love you so much Kirsty from ashington Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 months ago

Hi Kirsty it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I wait for you tonight but you went offline i wanted to speak to my beautiful girlfriend it's got to be next Sunday love you ❤️❤️❤️

2 months ago

Roses are red violets are blue ever time I call you I feel something in side and it's your love for me and I can not be more happy been with a beautiful female lady in you by my side I love you so much Kirsty from ashington Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤

2 months ago

Ohhh fuck the spunk was sucked from my balls and squirted everywhere

3 months ago

Hello kirsty is Gordon I have foot fetish I would love your feet

3 months ago

Miss you babes I dream about you day and night and I waited for you on Sunday night 8 through you was with some one eles from ashington Paul xxxxxx

3 months ago

Hi my darling girlfriend what a dream a hard about you last night when I fell asleep in my bed next minute we woke up on this island you had your black stockings on we was trying to get help and you when missing you went off somewhere I was looki

4 months ago

Hey sexy sorry but can’t ring u till September the 3 now new caller Steven as I busy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Olivia
(PIN: 7218)

Olivia

Niki
(PIN: 7296)