Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Layla

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Layla on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1070

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Layla (Pin 1070)

Layla

Photos of Layla

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Layla

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Layla isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
64 comments

Hi, my name is Layla. I am a curvy ebony Queen in my 30s who loves to have fun! I like to be treated gentle but sometimes I like it rough and to be tied up. I love to suck, lick and gag on cock. If you want some cheeky fun then I am your girl. My agent number is 1071 and I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1070 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Layla on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1070

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Layla

16 hours ago

Hey, Layla when will you be back , i miss your HOT πŸ”₯ SEXY VOICE, I miss you , Gay Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆ

2 days ago

Hi Layla, can't wait for you to laugh at me for being a sissy gay boy, hope u r back online soon because your the BEST & the PRETTIEST Luv Gay Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆ

3 days ago

Hey Layla, can't wait for you to get me off again your amazing, love from Gay Danny the sissy gay boy πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆβ€πŸ‘¬

1 week ago

Hey Layla, you are so perfect, black , beautiful and so sexy , you make my Gay fantasy come true you are so amazing, totally amazing, thank you so much , and you definitely are the prettiest most beautiful lady ever , Thank you so much . Gay Danny

1 week ago

Hey Layla, thanks for your thank you message, i can't believe a beautiful lady like you thanked me it's really kind of you ,you've made me so happy 😊 thank you so so much, you are definitely the best & most beautiful lady I've ever seen , in a wor

1 week ago

Hi Layla, hope you will be there tomorrow as your offline atm, can't chat with anyone else because you are the BEST by a million miles, you are sensational and so beautiful, Hopefully chat soon Gay Danny x

1 week ago

Hey, thank you so much, you are a really lovely person, thank you for the chats, your Amazing and so BEAUTIFUL , Really Really beautiful, Luv from Gay Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆ

1 week ago

Fuckin my wife from behind makes me think of you.. love thinking of ur big beautiful ass.

1 week ago

Hey Gay Danny, thanks for all the lovely messages. Laylaxxxxxx❀️

1 week ago

Layla I want you so badly and I want to lick you kiss you caress you suk you smell u bend you tongue deep inside ur warm pussey hole

1 week ago

Hi Layla I wanna bend you over and make a big line of ya yo in between ur ass cheeks and sniff it all out of ur holes

1 week ago

To anyone looking for great chat choose layla she is absolutely amazing and she's so pretty , incredibly pretty layla is definitely a Beauty Queen. From Gay Danny

1 week ago

Layla I love thinking of you while my tongue is deep inside my wifes pussy. I want to bend you over and kiss ur cheeks

1 week ago

Layla I am thinking about them beautiful natural sounds u make from your mouth. I would love to know what else ur mouth can do. Made me fuck my wife so dam hard

1 week ago

Layla is absolutely amazing, i think she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen and her voice is so so so sexy , layla is the best , from gay homosexual Danny

2 weeks ago

Hi Layla it's Gay Danny, you are totally amazing you are so beautiful your hair and your sensational silk smooth skin is incredible , love you teasing me and laughing at me for being homosexual

3 weeks ago

Not gna lie but I went home and had to bend my wife over and lick and fuckrd her like it was u. Then I kissed her so deep and hard to feel ur presence

3 weeks ago

Hi layla thank you so much for getting me off every time, love it when you call me names and laugh at me for being Gay, you are so beautiful your voice is just so hot and horny you are the best chat girl ever , thanks again from gay homosexual sissy

3 weeks ago

Hi layla thank you so much for your amazing sex chat you are definitely the best girl online you know exactly what a man needs even me and I'm Gay , your voice is so cute and sexy and your beauty is beyond belief you are so beautiful and your figure

3 weeks ago

Hi layla you are absolutely amazing your so beautiful, thank you for giving me great sissy gay chat i love it when you make fun of me for being gay I love being teased and humiliated by you, you are the best , thanks from Danny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)