Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 27 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 1 hour ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Madie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Madie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Madie (Pin 7047)

Madie

Photos of Madie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Madie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Madie. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7047
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

45 comments

Hello, My name is Maddy 24 years old. I am 5ft 6ins with long brown hair and blue eyes a dress size 10 and lovely firm 38d boobs. I have a few tattoos and a few piercings. I love to wear stocking and suspenders with high heels. So guys I'd love to chat to you today. So if your up for some fun please give me a call on agent no:7047 I'm waiting x Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Madie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Madie

12 hours ago

Hi Madie. You look stunning and I would love you to fuck me with a strapon. David xx

1 day ago

Hi Madie, love your pictures. Those leather trousers are so sexy, nice peachy ass. Speak soon hopefully. Craig xx

1 day ago

Hello Shaun from Manchester it was my pleasure literally really glad you enjoyed as much as I did 😍 maddy xx

2 days ago

WORKING HOURS 6:30am- 11:30am 1 HOUR BREAK 12:30pm- 6:30pm 1 HOUR BREAK 7:30pm- 3am

2 days ago

Hi Madie, loved our chat earlier. You made me cum so much. Hope you enjoyed it too. Will call you soon. Shaun from Manchester

2 days ago

Hi , I really need you Madie to make me cum xxx

2 days ago

Super girl so sexy irish station x

2 days ago

Pussy licking Ian here. Still looking into your eyes while I lick you. You are gorgeous. X

2 days ago

Great sexy girl enjoyed our time xirish stallion

2 days ago

Good Morning Madie . Can we do a 3some please. Regards Mark x

3 days ago

Horny 24 lady

3 days ago

Made u are one lovely g irl and so sex lots of love honey Irishman x x x x

3 days ago

Hi super si yes of course you an your wife can ring me x

3 days ago

I have a knicker fetish. Would this be something you're into?

3 days ago

Hi Maddie, can me and the wife call? Regards super Si Xx

4 days ago

Hi Paul Shrewsbury sorry got cut of

4 days ago

Maddie you are so beautiful!!

4 days ago

Oh james yes I do do quickies xx

4 days ago

Hi maddy, do you do quickies ? I wouldnt mind a quick call whilst my wife is downstairs ;) x james x

4 days ago

Maddy my sexy telephone gf. I love our dirty chat. I hope its dirty enough for you. We can crank it up a level next time if you like. Until next time keep wet for me. Peter

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Brandy