Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Melissa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1373

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Melissa (Pin 1373)

Melissa

Photos of Melissa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Melissa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Melissa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
141 comments

Hi guys my name is Melissa, you can call me Mel if you like, in fact you can call me anything you desire. I am a 5 FT 6" Milf with black hair and hazel eyes. I got plump and firm 34 DD's and a pert arse that likes to be spanked and fucked and a long tongue that likes to lick! I love doing the housework in stockings and heels especially if i am being watched. My husband works away and I need you to satisfy me in a way he can't. I want us to fulfil each others fantasy, the naughtier the better, call me on agent number 1373 so why not CUM and play. Call me on and enter PIN 1373 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1373

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Melissa

4 hours ago

Hi honey hope your OK take it you were back in hospital your not having much luck lately honey. Am thinking about you Melissa take care darling speak to you when your ready love jimπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„xxx

19 hours ago

Poor you! Not having much luck are you Mel? Let me know when doctor Sean can check you out

1 day ago

Sorry gents, I may not be about much this weekend, had a bit of an emergency. I will try and get on when I can but I'm not sure when it will be, miss you lots 😘

1 day ago

Hi honey how are you doing I've missed you so much Mel hope your gona be on tonite honey I liked the photos that were up of u last night a would really like to fuck you up the arse Melissa and cum over ur face and tits honey. Hope to speak to u soon

1 day ago

Jamie. I'd love for you to lick my arse. No recent cum in there for you though sorry, its been that long I feel like a virgin again πŸ˜…

1 day ago

That asshole looks ready for a tounge up it, hope theirs still abit of cum left in it from who ever fucked u up the ass last x Jamie x

2 days ago

Jim, I logged on a bit later than planned as I couldn't hear anything (workmen were outside again lol) but think I missed you. Will try and get on a little earlier today for a little day sesh as I think they are finishing early ☺

4 days ago

Hi M. Sorry I couldnt get on this morning the workmen next door were digging up the floor so couldnt hear a thing πŸ˜ͺ

4 days ago

Jim....nearly a whole week πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I'm on tonight hopefully get sweaty together πŸ’¦ x

4 days ago

Hiya roy. Have missed you 😘 I will be on evenings from about 7 all week πŸ˜‹ hopefully catch up with you this week πŸ˜‹

4 days ago

Oh hello D Boy 😘 hope you're behaving yourself young man πŸ˜‰πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚ xx

4 days ago

Tom. It rang as soon as you cut off I thought it was you πŸ˜… was a very busy couple of hours after I lost you (and what not) hopefully catch up this week if Toure about 😘 x

4 days ago

Sean. I think we both knew you couldnt resist the sharing πŸ˜‰ you got too worked up and gave in πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

6 days ago

Hi Mel, let me know what time you're coming on tonight please and I'll try and get you, love Roy xxx

6 days ago

Hey Melissa, did try to call back last night couldn’t get through, try again soon, was enjoying our little chat init β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚. Speak soon Tom xx

6 days ago

Your D boy here

6 days ago

Hiya Mel I've missed u all week a will get u sometime been trying u for about 2 hours tonite honey love Jim πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„xxx.

6 days ago

Hey Melissa, have tried ringing again a few times to get through, was so enjoying our chat before getting cut off init πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, give you a call soon and what not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tom xx

1 week ago

There i was saying i wouldn't share you with anyone and it ends in a 3some on a car bonnet πŸ˜‚..... XxSeanxX πŸ’¦

1 week ago

Hiya Jim. I've missed you the last few days. I'll be on tonight from about 8pm so hopefully catch up with you xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Trixie Blue

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)