Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1030

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalia (Pin 1030)

Natalia

Photos of Natalia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
124 comments

Hi guys, my name is Natalia, i'm 5 ft 5 with long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. I won't mention my age but I'm a very sexy milf. I am slim build with nice big tits that loved to be sucked while I'm playing with my tight pussy. I will be naughty or nice, it's up to you. There's only one way my day is going to get better and that is talking to you, give me a call on my agent number 1030 hope to hear from you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1030 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1030

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalia

1 day ago

Hi Nat, I really enjoyed our call the other day. It felt so good to talk after not being able to for a while. Hope you’re doing well. I can’t wait for our next chat! Wishing you all the best, James xxxxxxx

2 days ago

Mark role play was soooo hot I hope you do take me in them nightclub toilets this time I was gagging for you too last time. Speak soon love your tight arse Nat xxxx

2 days ago

Anthony loved our catch-up you definitely had me worn out and drained by the end of it tho😉 your such a good phone lover , hopefully it’s not so long next time lots of love nat ❤️💜

2 days ago

Thankyou Martin yes that can be arranged 😜 love Nat xx

2 days ago

Nat as always so fucking hot, role play like no other. Can't wait til next time maybe take your tight arsehole in the nightclub toilets. Love Mark

3 days ago

Hi Nat it's been a long time since we last spoke that was a lovely catch up Anthony xx

3 days ago

You look amazing if I call will you scream my name as I fuck you from behind ? Love Martin x

3 days ago

Hi David I wil stay sexy just for you 😘 speak soon lots of love Nat ❤️❤️❤️

3 days ago

M. your so welcome I enjoyed it love Nat ❤️

3 days ago

Hi gorgeous stay sexy speak soon 💋♥️ David

3 days ago

To my Yorkshire lover ❤️ Was a pleasure as always and would of loved to talk all night time just flies when I’m with you. Until next time your super smashing lovely gorgeous Nat 🥰😘 xxxxxx

3 days ago

To my Yorkshire lover ❤️ Was a pleasure as always and would of loved to talk all night time just flies when I’m with you. Until next time your super smashing lovely gorgeous Nat 🥰😘 xxxxxx

3 days ago

Thank you so much mxxx

4 days ago

Super, smashing, lovely, gorgeous.....could have talked all night and had at leaste 2 more goes 😜, night naughty girl, snuggle snuggle......thank you !!! Until next time sexy, be happy, lots and lots of love your Yorkshire lover xxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Bodie I’m pleased to hear you have 2 favourite ladies in the northeast 🥰 nice hearing from you and hope to speak to you very soon ❤️ Nat xxxx

4 days ago

NATALIA ( Canny lass ), Can`t a guy have TWO favourite ladies, one a sand dancer and the other about 18 miles south west of south shields ?, Chat soon ( Hopefully ? ), Take care with lots of love xxxxx from BODIE.

5 days ago

I’m addicted to you to David ❤️ Love speaking to you love Nat xxxxx

5 days ago

To all my gorgeous guys I love spending naughty time with each every one of you use I don’t need to go into detail in what we do but I enjoy all the filthy things we do together and I’m looking forward to speaking to you all soon .I kno some of u

5 days ago

Hi Malcolm I can’t wait to speak to you too and I’m sure we will get up to all sorts of sexy things love Nat ❤️

5 days ago

Hi babe our second date was fab I loved every minute of it and I also love how hard I make you cum over my sexy voice Thankyou for your lovely compliments 🥰 and I can’t wait for our third date already. Love Nat ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Raquel
(PIN: 1574)

Raquel

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)