Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 3 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1030

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalia (Pin 1030)

Natalia

Photos of Natalia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
767 comments

Hi guys, my name is Natalia, i'm 5 ft 5 with long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. I won't mention my age but I'm a very sexy milf. I am slim build with nice big tits that loved to be sucked while I'm playing with my tight pussy. I will be naughty or nice, it's up to you. There's only one way my day is going to get better and that is talking to you, give me a call on my agent number 1030 hope to hear from you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1030 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1030

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalia

3 days ago

Really missing you Nat, hope your well, Jack x

2 weeks ago

Hi Natalia. Your Naughty Northern Stu here. I hope you're OK. Been thinking about you lately and missing you very much. I am hoping everything is OK. Speak soon. Xxx

4 weeks ago

Need you back on line Nat xxx Jack

1 month ago

Hi Nat missing you in your seamed stockings Peter x

1 month ago

Hi Natalia when you online again gorgeous hope everything is ok hurry back again babe love you Jimmy xxx

1 month ago

Hi Natalia when you online again gorgeous hope everything is ok hurry back again babe love you Jimmy xxx

1 month ago

Hi Nat, it has been so long since we last spoke, i hope you have not forgotten me, i hope we can catch up soon. Missing you loads. Malcolm 🥰💚🥰💚🥰

1 month ago

CANNY LASS, Those SEXY Black stockings and suspenders must be gathering dust, It`s been such a long time since you last wore them for me. My No1 girl wouldn`t disappoint me ?, Lots of love Xxxxx Signed BODIE (Honorary Geordie).

1 month ago

Hi Nat, hope to catch you soon. Sorry it’s been so long since we’ve spoken . Can’t wait to have one of our long naughty chats, you’re the best! I miss your voice so much! Yours always, James xxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

That’s funny Nat, I been thinking about that tight little arse quite a lot, and your banging rack 😋 hope your well and back on soon x

1 month ago

Bodie I’ll make sure I have my black stockings on for you when I log in. Can’t wait to hear your voice again love Nat xxxx

1 month ago

Well you must be really needing me Jack because you never leave messages lol I’ve missed ya babe and I’m gona get my tight little arse logged in soon love ya Nat xxx

1 month ago

Nat, where you gone babe, Jack has needs 😉

1 month ago

Hi stu im still here just my homelifes been very busy so haven’t had the time to log in. Missing you and all my other guys lots .. Thankyou all for my messages .. speak soon. Love Nat ❤️ Xxxx

1 month ago

Naughty northern lad Stu here. Where you gone gorgeous? Hope everything is alright.

2 months ago

How`s "Pinky" ?

2 months ago

Nat hope you are keeping up to date with your reading of the 'Dirty sex stories', just put one up for Casey-Rae's birthday. Andrew xxx

2 months ago

CANNY LASS, Dig out those sexy Black stockings and suspenders, and dust them off ! I`m going to be knocking on your door next week. I`ve got one thing only on my mind ?, Lots of love Xxxxx from BODIE (Honorary Geordie).

2 months ago

Hey new caller here Steven so sorry I not call u yet bin very busy at the moment but when I free I call as I won’t to call u sexy and give u a spanking

2 months ago

Hi Nat, Missing you loads, i miss our sexy chats. I hope to speak to soon. Looking forward to hearing your sexy voice again. Malcolm 💚🥰💚🥰💚🥰

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Roxy
(PIN: 1018)