Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1234

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalie (Pin 1234)

Natalie

Photos of Natalie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
182 comments

Hello my name is Natalie. I am a 29 year old blonde, I am a curvy girl, with 34 DD boobs, a nice hand full. I love to dress in sexy lingerie, stockings, suspenders and stilettoes, they make me feel so sexy, especially if worn while being fucked. Please call me hope to speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1234 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1234

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Natalie

1 day ago

Oh Johnny, you’re getting me so wet reading your message. I can’t wait to talk to you again soon as I can’t stop playing with myself x lots of love Natalie xxx💜

1 day ago

My David, I’m so glad we catch each other this morning, it was so good to hear your gorgeous voice. I loved our session, they last ages but go so fast and I cum so many times. I’m hoping we talk again this afternoon x lots of love Natalie xxx💜

1 day ago

I love a dirty girl in the bedroom especially when I bend you over up against the wall arch that nice ass of yours fuck that tight asshole of yours make you cum all over my big cock love Johnny xxx

1 day ago

Oh blow you’ve just logged off. Been trying to catch you all morning. Praying that I hear your voice later today. My darling perfect girl yours David in Cornwall xxx

2 days ago

Oh my Douglas, Douglas, Douglas 🤭 thank you so much for the compliment, my cunt is just gagging for your attention. My juice is dripping down my legs as I’m typing this. Lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

I loved it. Hearing you get so wet is so horny. Your voice is so sexy and I'm still in shock how pretty you are. Can't wait to tease you rubbing my hard cock over your clitoris then your legs shaking with my cock held inside you. Doug

2 days ago

Hi George, as you know I love to be classy every day and look lovely but I’m so naughty and love to be a bad girl behind close doors. Speak soon I hope, lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

Last night was amazing, I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did. 💜🤭 I’m so glad that I’m your favourite darling. I’m always dripping wet, I never need lube. I just want to be your good girl x lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

Oh David, I want you to know everything about me, feel my soft skin, I want to feel your throbbing dick inside of me. I love being a good, bad girl 💜 can’t wait to hear your voice again - I miss it so much. Lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

I really want you to walk behind me and get your hand and put it on my juicy cunt and feel how wet I am then bend over me and spank my arse for being a bad girl. Xxx💜

2 days ago

George I always look classy and elegant but I’m such a dirty girl in the bedroom. Can’t wait to talk again soon x lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

Jaston thank you so much for a brilliant chat, I loved every minute. Can’t wait to talk again soon, lots of love Natalie xxx💜

2 days ago

How was last night for you? I'm in shock how pretty you are. You were already so sexy and my favourite - now I want you so bad. I want to tease you like I told you until you are soaking before lifting up your dress giving you full length of me hard i

3 days ago

At any moment. How will he put his hands on me. His tongue. His lips. Trust. Anticipation. Needing to hear that lovely voice again and discover more about you. Not just the erotic. But everything. David in Cornwall.

3 days ago

Thinking of you. You’re stood naked save for stilettos stockings and a waspie. Facing my wood burner. The heat of the flames plays across your skin. Waiting bated breath anticipation. Knowing I will walk up behind you.

3 days ago

Classy but naughty and dressed for the occasion. I just can’t wait. George 👠💋

3 days ago

its jaston amazing chat nice lovely lady Best ever chat soon xxxxx

3 days ago

Thank you Paul from Ashington, I’m sure I’ll speak to you soon x lots of love Natalie xxx💜

3 days ago

Believe we discussed this over the phone Sam, can’t wait to hear what toys you got…..hopefully the ones I recommend. Speak soon xxx lots of love Natalie xxx💜

4 days ago

Roses are red violets are blue your so sweet lovely and beautiful and so kind that's why I am in love with you from ashington Paul ❤️ love you Natalie

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Niki
(PIN: 7296)

Niki

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Chloe
(PIN: 1025)