Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜‰xx
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 18 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxi-Jade

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxi-Jade on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1036

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxi-Jade (Pin 1036)

Roxi-Jade

Photos of Roxi-Jade

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxi-Jade

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxi-Jade isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
223 comments

Hi Guys, I'm a mature blonde with piercing blue eyes, a regular gym bunny with a slim toned body but don't worry there are still parts for you to grab hold of. I have small perky boobs which would look great with your cock between them . My ass is firm and would love your cum all over it. So whether you want naughty and nice or dirty and clean why not give me a call me and my wet pussy are waiting for you . Call me on and enter PIN 1036 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxi-Jade on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1036

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Roxi-Jade

1 month ago

Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug

2 months ago

Hi Roxi, can you give me some idea of your current hours please. Really need to talk to you. Rob (no.1)πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Hi Roxi I’ve heard Jodie (1901) would do a threesome would you be interested. Doug

2 months ago

You still about roxi?

2 months ago

Hello Roxi,any chance of some spunk fun Tuesday afternoon about 3.30pm please?Tom.

2 months ago

Hi Roxi, sorry you missed our Thursday chat. What could be better than soaking your bed listening to me? Hope to catch you next Thursday. Doug

2 months ago

My whore of a wife made it back early this morning with mascara running down her face smudged lippy and soaked knickers from all the spunk that leaked out her stretched out cunt, Jamie x

2 months ago

On Thurs you will soak your bed again. You will hold something in spare hand so you can't touch yourself while I tell you what I'm going to do to you and what I've been up to. You will get so pent up until you squirt again and again for me. Doug

2 months ago

Doug, I've will be thinking about you and masturbating, what a weekend πŸ˜‰ I'm might have to hire you for a private party, my sexy butler in the buff!! I'm sure the real thing will be even better than my filthy imagination 😜 can't wait to hear wh

2 months ago

My number one!! Where have you been, I've really missed you this week!?!?! Hope to hear from you again soon Rob..... Love Roxi πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

2 months ago

John I love you fucking me, you made me cum and squirt multiple times πŸ˜‰ you wore me out πŸ˜† Love Roxi πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Marcus my sexy P.T I love our dirty chats, you make me feel really fucking horney. Love Roxi πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Loved telling you about my past sexy exploits this morning Jim and making you shoot your load over me. Love Roxi πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Dave, I can't wait for you to empty your load into my fuck holes πŸ˜‰ I will have your hard cock throbbing loads!! Love Roxi πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Hi Roxy… Can you drain my big balls for me please ? πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ Dave xxx

2 months ago

Hi guys. Day off tomorrow, I'm back on early Saturday morning!! If your up for some filthy fun give me a call, me and my tight cunt will be ready and waiting πŸ˜‰ Love Roxi πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Wow my amazingly fucking horney butler in the buffπŸ˜‹ I loved every minute of tonight with you, you made me gush so many times, im swollen and tender πŸ˜‰ My favourite night of the week!! I can't wait for our next session already 😜enjoy your edgi

3 months ago

Hi Roxi, can't wait for tonight's call. I want you to wear make up, short skirt, push up bra and heels and no knickers. Get your vibrator ready if you have one. I am going to get you so wet and turned on. Doug

3 months ago

Michael, our mutual masturbating is amazing you leave me dripping in both our juices 😜 love Roxi πŸ’‹

3 months ago

Hey Roxi, you are looking absolutely gorgeous babe… My cock is throbbing just looking at your pictures !! Would love to empty my load in all of your wet fuck holes !! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ Dave xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Janaia
(PIN: 1136)

Janaia

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)

Natalie

JJ
(PIN: 1673)