Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby-Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby-Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7208

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby-Rose (Pin 7208)

Ruby-Rose

Photos of Ruby-Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby-Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby-Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
50 comments

Well hello to you, my name is Ruby-Rose and I'm ready to show you how it goes! I'm a curvy, green eyed black haired beauty and more than ready to take your call. What is it you like, what is your fantasy? I want you to share them with me and let me make take you there. I am far from shy, if anything I am really outgoing and waiting to satisfy your every need. Role play is my speciality, don't hesitate to make me squirt, so come and join me, my agent number is 7208. Call me on and enter PIN 7208 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby-Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7208

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby-Rose

2 months ago

Hi ruby just came off a call to you are simply best never had such an amazing call to anyone I have had this site brilliant photos number 6 is my favourite your classy sexy and intelligent and you really really sexy I had a fab time with you and sure

2 months ago

Ruby-Rose mmm a threesome ๐Ÿ˜ you naughty fucker. Love from your lover & Naughty Boy James xxxx

2 months ago

Talked to Beth tonight and she is up for 3some , James xx

2 months ago

Hello baby, I hope you've been squirting today? Love from your lover and Naughty Boy James xxxx

2 months ago

Ruby sexy pic 4,something erotic and sexy about knees together and legs apart love to be fingering your pussy and let you taste your juices.horny al xxx.

2 months ago

Hello, Ruby-Rose stick your dildo to the kitchen floor. Fuck your arse, play with your pussy. Cum & squirt on the floor. Love from your lover & Naughty Boy James xxxx

2 months ago

Ruby-Rose here's something to try. Rub/grind your pussy & clit on the corner of your bed. Soak the bed sheet in your cum. Have your juices dripping of the corner. As you gag on your dildo. Do it then leave me a message about it. From your lover, your

2 months ago

Ruby-Rose you naughty fucker. Put your dildo on the wall, and fuck your sexy arse hole and rub your pussy. Cum and squirt till your legs give out. from your naughty Boy James xxxx

2 months ago

Why donโ€™t you come and find out how much Iโ€™ve squirted today? Or even betterโ€ฆ come and listen to how much pussy juice I have to give. Ruby-Rose๐Ÿ˜˜

2 months ago

ALWAYS thinking about you ๐Ÿ’ฆ

2 months ago

Hello, you naughty fucker. How many times have you squirted today? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ Love from your Naughty Boy xxxx

2 months ago

Hello, you naughty fucker. Are you thinking about me? xxxx

2 months ago

Hello boys! Hope your keen to join me tonight ๐Ÿ˜ˆ xxxx

2 months ago

Hey Ruby rose๐ŸŒน so you were on but missed you later on in the evening on Tuesday we will talk again soon if youโ€™re up for that take ๐Ÿ˜‰ care darling, Tony xxxx

2 months ago

Ruby-Rose every time I speak to you I'm shaking with sexual nevesisness. Sexual energy. Your voice drives me wild. From your Naughty Boy James xx

2 months ago

Hello Ruby-Rose tomorrow wear that Red Lingerie for your Naughty Boy James xx

2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed our chat James! Donโ€™t think it was humanly possible for me to squirt anymore! Canโ€™t wait to hear back from you. From your naughty girl ruby-rose xxx

2 months ago

Hello, Ruby-Rose you "naughty fucker" squirt in my mouth as you ride the 9-inch dildo I'm holding on my chest. From your Naughty Boy James xx

2 months ago

Hello Tony, I am available all day. Looking forward to hearing from you ๐Ÿ‘… xxx

2 months ago

Hope your well Ruby Rose ๐ŸŒน when is best to catch you? will talk soon sexy, Tony xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Tania
(PIN: 1653)