Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❀
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7002

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vicky (Pin 7002)

Vicky

Photos of Vicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
264 comments

Hi Vicky here, agent no: 7002. My age is just a number so as long as you're over 18 we can have some fun together. Whether you want to chat or get down and dirty I'm all yours. I'm a busty bubbly Asian babe with a big ass and a tight wet pussy that is always ready for action. So if you want maximum pleasure I'm here to give it you, just kick back and relax, the pleasure is all mine, so call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7002 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7002

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vicky

3 days ago

Another amazing chat with Vicky, a truly lovely sexy women. I hope the rest of your day is good, Darren x

5 days ago

1 week ago

Hey vicky its jay the trucker, been a mad few weeks, whats the chances of catching u tmr morning sun 25th 5am-6am πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈlol, understand if ur havin ur beauty sleep 😁

1 week ago

..hi Vicky with an I- you are good - thanks for today luv u Gxxx

1 week ago

.Mr s! I’ve been in and off throughout the day sorry I’ve missed you. Hopefully you’ll catch me soon, Of Course I miss you πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hiya sexy sexy Vicki xxxx I've really really missed .have tried to phone few times xx bit ur not on wen I've tried. I want want u Darling XXX hope uve missed me sexy Darling xx hope to have have u to night.. Mr s

1 week ago

.Hi G, I look forward to it πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Thanks for earlier you are a really dirty bitch is there anything you wouldn’t do sexually I’d love to know. By the way who’s A what’s your connection. Take care xx

1 week ago

Vicky with an i the next level would have to be the depths of depravity as we are nearly there already.. lyv u lots Gxxx

1 week ago

Just exploded all over picture 3

2 weeks ago

Hi hicky, just tried ro see if you were on, wanted ro make you cum ams dor tou to get me Cummings lots and lots for you. Had to have a quick eank looking at your amazing body. Cum twice for them tits. Talk soon love Carl. Xxx can't wait till your rid

2 weeks ago

Just exploded all over picture 2

2 weeks ago

.Hi A, I can’t see any other message, just call me if you can πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Vicky I’ve sent you a message explains everything A x

2 weeks ago

.You are very welcome β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Thank you for the chat and sharing your culllnary delights,etc.😘.

2 weeks ago

.Mr s 😁 well all I can say is, you did most of the work last night so your great! I look forward to any day you call, you know this! Be good in the meantime apart from in your dreams lol 😝 love always πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

.G (with a…G)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ picture 6! Oh I was right then 😝 we’ll keep that picture in mind and you can tell me what level you want to take it too πŸ˜‰ I look forward to it! Max Love πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hello darling Vicki xxxx hope ur OK God last night babes woz just teriffic amazing darling xxxx just love love fucking ur babes xxxur the best.can't wait to do u again.satday night ???Mr s

2 weeks ago

Vicky with an I - you are a natural - can't wait until the next level - it was picture 6 - lyv u lots Gxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Deena
(PIN: 1810)

Deena

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)