Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about JJ
    Hot and horny JJ looking at your pictures wishing you were here., 💦 💦 💦 💦 Lee xx
  • 9 hours ago about Lucy
    missing you like crazy hoping to be back soon after i sort out this home and money issues im havin at the moment xx
  • 9 hours ago about Brooke
    Wow . Thanks Brooke . That was a brilliant long chat and session this morning Will be back . Lucky lucky guy whoever gets to fuck you after lockdown ... Xx
  • 9 hours ago about Ellie
    That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Ellie
    I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Abbey

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
231 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

2 weeks ago

abbey a lady with pusie hair very rare love it you be getting a call very soon because of pusie hair dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

You're welcome Brian. A x

1 month ago

Abbey, THANKS, Brian

1 month ago

Apologies Steven. Lol!!! A x

1 month ago

Abbey last message was from Steven haha x

1 month ago

Hi Stewart, was nice to hear from you. Always good to catch-up. Take care. A x

1 month ago

Hi Abbey. Really nice to catch up and hear your ok. Tale care and look forward to having some fun again shortly. S x

1 month ago

Hi Abbey. Really nice to catch up and hear your ok. Tale care and look forward to having some fun again shortly. S x

1 month ago

Hello Geoff, I am fine thank you. Hope you are fine too. Call when you can. A x

2 months ago

Hi abbey I hope you are keeping well during thes trying times I'm doing ok thanks speak soon Geoff

2 months ago

Thank you Stewart. A x

2 months ago

Hi Abbey it was a pleasure to speak with you today.I know I always say it but you are good at your job speak soon love stewart

4 months ago

4 months ago

Abbey, We spoke for the first time on Friday morning. Thank you for being so loving, caring, sexual and rude. I enjoyed having sex up your fanny, followed by sex up your bottom. Delicious. Chris xx

5 months ago

Stunning body lovely bottom can't wait to speak to you love j

5 months ago

Abbey what's your bra size please? Xx

5 months ago

Gorgeous legs and stunning body hun

5 months ago

Hi Abbie thank you for this morning was amazing. Wish I could find you in Edinburgh have coffee and a chat. Make an old 66 year old man very happy. Take care Derek from Edinburgh xx

8 months ago

Abbey you have the most unbelievable fanny. Would love to drink all your piss. Love Roy xx

8 months ago

Thank you Derek for your lovely comments. A x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Debs
(PIN: 7205)