Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Abbey

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
274 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

1 month ago

Hi Harry, you are truly wonderful, caring and fun. Always a joy to speak with you. You care, and so do I. Until the next time, take care. A XX

1 month ago

Abbey, last call was special. Looking forward to calling again! Harry

2 months ago

To my lovely caller's, unfortunately I will not be online this week. Hopefully back w/c 26/7. Looking forward to hearing your naughty stories. A XX

2 months ago

Hi Peter, give my a call for funtime. A x

2 months ago

Hi abbey looking for a bit of sexual domination, can you provide me with that, Peter

2 months ago

Good to hear from my dear friend Harry. Made my day, and weekend. Cannot wait until the next time Harry. Stay safe. A x

2 months ago

Abbey, so good to speak to you after such a long time. Looking forward to the next call. Harry

2 months ago

I can have a long chat. Call when you can. A x

2 months ago

Thank you Brian. Hopefully can speak soon. A x

2 months ago

Hi abbey. I would to talk with you. Would you be able to help me with last longing chat?

3 months ago

Abbey, what can I say, you were so good that I had to had to add extra credit to phone twice. I had a very good time (twice). Say hello to Wendy for me. Take care - BRIAN

4 months ago

Exploring for a few weeks now lockdown has eased a bit. Back online end May. Call me then so I can tell my lovely callers all my stories. Take care. A x

5 months ago

Hi, I will be back next week for my callers. A x

5 months ago

Naughty Derek. Speak soon. A x

5 months ago

Hi sexy hope you are well hope we can shag soon Derek xx

5 months ago

Hi John, lovely to hear from you!! Speak soon. A x

6 months ago

Hi abbey it’s John here my lovely I will speak to you very soon I’m very busy with work speak to you soon from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Hi Pete, thank you for your message. Love stockings and suspenders! Especially like wearing with high heels. A x

6 months ago

Hi Abbey does that gorgeous body come in stockings and suspenders Love Pete x

8 months ago

Happy New Year John. A X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Sarah
(PIN: 7274)

Sarah

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)