Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 8 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 8 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx💕💕
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 9 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Abbey

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
261 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

1 week ago

Naughty Derek. Speak soon. A x

1 week ago

Hi sexy hope you are well hope we can shag soon Derek xx

2 weeks ago

Hi John, lovely to hear from you!! Speak soon. A x

3 weeks ago

Hi abbey it’s John here my lovely I will speak to you very soon I’m very busy with work speak to you soon from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Pete, thank you for your message. Love stockings and suspenders! Especially like wearing with high heels. A x

1 month ago

Hi Abbey does that gorgeous body come in stockings and suspenders Love Pete x

3 months ago

Happy New Year John. A X

3 months ago

Hi abbey it’s John here happy new year my love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Thank you John for your lovely kind message. Stay safe. Best wishes to you. A x

3 months ago

Hi abbey it’s John here I’m sorry I missed you have a happy Christmas and a happy new year love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Hi John, thank you for your message. Hopefully speak soon. A x

3 months ago

Hi abbey it’s John you sound very sexy is there a chance for us from John

4 months ago

Hi John, you are lovely, kind and caring. A x

4 months ago

Patrick thank you for your message. You are wonderful too. A x

4 months ago

Hi Brian, always a pleasure to talk with you. A x

4 months ago

Hi Abbey. You were wonderful. Thank you gorgeous. Lots of love Patrick xx

4 months ago

Abbey,It was good to talk to you this afternoom, I enjoyed your vocal help in getting me to explode - many thanks - BRIAN

4 months ago

Abbey. Thank you so much, wonderful. You are gorgeous. Lots of love Patrick xxxx

4 months ago

H abbey. It was lovely to speak to you tonight you sound very sexy from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Lovely to chat Geoff. Stay safe. A x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page