Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Abbey

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
255 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

3 weeks ago

Happy New Year John. A X

3 weeks ago

Hi abbey it’s John here happy new year my love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Thank you John for your lovely kind message. Stay safe. Best wishes to you. A x

1 month ago

Hi abbey it’s John here I’m sorry I missed you have a happy Christmas and a happy new year love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi John, thank you for your message. Hopefully speak soon. A x

1 month ago

Hi abbey it’s John you sound very sexy is there a chance for us from John

1 month ago

Hi John, you are lovely, kind and caring. A x

1 month ago

Patrick thank you for your message. You are wonderful too. A x

1 month ago

Hi Brian, always a pleasure to talk with you. A x

1 month ago

Hi Abbey. You were wonderful. Thank you gorgeous. Lots of love Patrick xx

1 month ago

Abbey,It was good to talk to you this afternoom, I enjoyed your vocal help in getting me to explode - many thanks - BRIAN

1 month ago

Abbey. Thank you so much, wonderful. You are gorgeous. Lots of love Patrick xxxx

1 month ago

H abbey. It was lovely to speak to you tonight you sound very sexy from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Lovely to chat Geoff. Stay safe. A x

2 months ago

Hi abbey glad yousresafe and well enjoyed our catchup last night I would definitely visit you I n your garden you look gorgeous posing there much love and respect Geoff

4 months ago

Real classy photos love the pussie hair you be getting a call very soon to talk about your photos and that fantastic pudding hair dave in πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ˜€

4 months ago

Thank you Patrick for your kind words. A x

4 months ago

Abbie. Absolutely wonderful you are gorgeous. Thank you. Patrick xx

6 months ago

Looking forward to it. Mx

6 months ago

Hi M, I like high heels and my hair swept to the side. Call me sometime. A x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Bella
(PIN: 1794)

Bella

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

JJ
(PIN: 1673)