Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    Hi babes, rocket man must surely be running out of fuel. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, i think rocket man is due to run out of fuel, the amount of us he has been visiting.. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Mr. Nice guy, friend of Nicola and Melissa, i heard on the grape vine you have been poorly ! Get well soon, i miss you, get well soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Thinking of fucking in and out of you right now, I want to see if I can make you cum from texting alone xx 🚀 are my messages turning you on xx 🚀💥
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Are you sure you are not going to run out of Rocket fuel, all these girls your visiting !! LOL we don't mind sharing but I don't think you got it in you.. Casey-Rae xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1873

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbie (Pin 1873)

Abbie

Photos of Abbie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
50 comments

Hi this is Abbie, i'm 25 years old, I have long dark hair right down to my bum. I've brown eyes a tiny waist, big boobs and long legs. If you have any fantasies and would love to chat and love to talk dirty. Give me a call on agent number 1873. Call me on and enter PIN 1873 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1873

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbie

4 days ago

Thanks Abbie. That's just what I needed. J x

4 days ago

I have just visited Abbie, wearing a red skater dress and sexy red lingerie with stockings. Abbie was so hot and randy that she fucked me in the missionary position then face down, making me her cum slut and filling my aching pussy. She inserted a t

6 days ago

sorry ali we got cut off tonight i was loving our role play and dressed up for you hope we can do the same very soon x

1 week ago

hi guys im available most of the week this week day time and some evenings if you would like to play and get naughty with me

1 week ago

Hi Abbie, would you like to be my dirty little obedient slave? Paul x

2 weeks ago

Abbie ,when will you be available so you can be naughty with me?....little guy.

3 weeks ago

hi rep how are you darling love to hear from you im here to get some naughtiness with you hope to hear from you soon mwha

4 weeks ago

Hi abbie I see from the comments you know how to thrill your callers . I am only 5 foot 2 inches ,so want to be lifted up as you wank my limp dick to make me hard enough to spunk, as you call me your "little wanker". Will you do that for me?Pease rep

1 month ago

I’m glad Abbie is back I’ve missed her. I had a great time with her today she really is the best girl on this site

1 month ago

Your so gorgeous hun you know exactly how to please a man your role play is the best on here you blow my mind lots of love gxxxxx

2 months ago

hi guys im back now builders are gone so lets have some fun and more naughtiness

2 months ago

Usually have a horny time with Abbie but yesterday was so fucking hot. I don't know if her getting interrupted by the postie was the reason! but wow. Thanks Abbie, talk soon. Paul xxx

2 months ago

hi guys sorry builders are in this week hopefully be back at the end of the week

2 months ago

hi guys im back this weekend as no builders in so lets get some naughtiness in and have some fun x

2 months ago

hi guys sorry wont be on this week in the day as i have got the builders in for the week but hopefully will be on in the evenings hope to hear from you then take care mwah

2 months ago

Abbie wow what a great time we just had you with that plug up your ass.

2 months ago

I"ll take you UP THE VALLEYS and get you wetter than you've ever been xxx Steve

3 months ago

hi dave loved our chat today you make me so horny and your sexy voice turns me on and gets me so so wet cannot wait to have lots more fun with you hope to speak with you very soon mwah x

3 months ago

Hi Abbie it dave again in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Had great chat today at lunchtime the second time we talked must say your were brilliant you must heard me CUM big time that was all down to you big thanks and I will most certainly call you a ag

3 months ago

lovey chat today dave love your welsh accent love being dirty and horny with you cannot wait for next time come back soon babes mwah x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Kylie

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)