Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
788 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

6 days ago

Enjoy your hols Hen. Take a brolly with you incase you end up dripping wet in more ways than one LOL

1 week ago

HIC HIC HIC Enjoy your upcoming visit to your relative's Abby. Make sure by the time you leave to return home that they are proud at how well behaved you were he he and NOT disappointed LOL WOS

1 week ago

Hope Mr Romantic sent you a valentines Card today honey. PS enjoy your break hope its somewhere nice and hot so your tits get some colour on them

1 week ago

Fantastic girl, extremely nice & fun. One of the very best on here :D xx

1 week ago

Happy Valentine's Day Abby to all xxxx

1 week ago

Happy valentine day 2u as well sweetheart let's hope parcel comes soon all my love Bob xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hope you DO NOT drain the beer barrels completely dry Abby when you are on hols for two weeks. Also hope ALL white bits do not end up being burnt to a cinder OUCH

2 weeks ago

Hi my sexy whore Abbey. It’s cold here at home need you to suck my cock deep and face fuck your filthy mouth. That will warm me up to fuck your tight cunt and fill you with hot creamy cum . Being the slut you are I will let you rim me with your swe

2 weeks ago

Happy Valentine day 2u as well sweetheart and let's your parcel gets 2u soon love Bob xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Happy Valentine day 2u as well sweetheart and let's your parcel gets 2u soon love Bob xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Enjoy Thursday since you are unable to head out on Valentines Day itself. Also enjoy your upcoming hols. Don't forget to pack the suntan lotion so ALL your white bits do not get peeled OUCH WOS

2 weeks ago

Enjoy your hols Abby and remember to pack your thermals he he he A nice male

2 weeks ago

Your best wishes re what we were talking about are appreciated Abby. PS hope it was just one chicken burger you had and NOT a double ie two LOL A nice male

2 weeks ago

Thanks everyone for your great comments and Ichigo too. I hope ur relative gets better wos . I am away for 2 weeks from20 Feb till5 March. Lots of love Abby xxx happy Valentine's Day bob

2 weeks ago

Hi honey Abbey I want to have mad passionate sex with you you cause I think your you're so sexy see that I love you you to bits I want to f*** you you so hard I come for you you and you you only love you babes speak to you on Friday from Ichigo

4 weeks ago

Hi sexy Abbey not alarm to a new month can you you know how to to turn me right on and make me me get horny and keep making me phone you you know I will speak to you you soon let's have some sexy time together and I'll make sure I'm hard down in my p

4 weeks ago

Hope thermals are being worn by all in T E O S, since its a tad brass monkeys especially in Edinburgh according to the forecast

1 month ago

hi sexy Abbey I've missed you talking to you and getting horny with you you won't be long until return and when I return we can go sexual again till then look after yourself from your friend Ichigo kazaky kiss kiss kiss

1 month ago

Hi my sweet slut Abby you drained my cock cum for you love your sweet filthy fucking mind telling me what to do you are the best whore to chat with love you so much. That is first cum now get ready for second cum in your tight cunt. And later for a

1 month ago

Hi Abby,can you drain my balls full of spunk bb while i finger fuck your lovely pussy,from an admirer.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)