Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Abby. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1030 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

5 days ago

What a lovely sexy sensational way to start the day, making love to a beautiful young ladt(tTHURSDAY).Not rushing,then falling a sleep cuddled up together(shame you had to go early) will phone again when I start early.Hope you make your mind up about

6 days ago

Abbey you'll be ready for when I come back so I'm going to stick my throbbing hard cock it's up your backside and f*** your ass and shoot my load up your backside from Ichigo Kurosaki

6 days ago

Abby babes I know it's not wrong to your birthday I wish you a happy birthday and maybe a next time I phone you you may be at the birthday girl have some fun with whether you want you can have TuneIn you look after yourself love you babe as a friend

1 week ago

Hi sexy Abbey Ichigo here thank you for letting me be a test subject are you going to wind me up to the mains next I can go in the dark mint in carry on skydiving on VR miss talking to you you but will be back soon time always flies by quick love you

1 week ago

Abby You must have downed a bucket load last night in view of the fact its absolutely pissing it down here FFS LOL A nice male

1 week ago

Abbey I'm going to give you one more call I still believe VR headset is better in a hot tub a hot tub you to sit in it enjoy the bubbles in the heat VR you can go anywhere are speak to you soon sexy Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

I am glad I was able to help always call me when your down and try and offer a sympathetic ear there is always a solution for everything even if you don't think so

1 week ago

Hi Abby, would love anal with you xx Rob

1 week ago

Speak soon Matt I'm sure there is a way of sorting the that thing out do it you know what I mean

1 week ago

A jumbo sausage is going up you and pizza smeared all over your body mr Scotland kinky

1 week ago

Hope your vast "gable end" is beginning to be water tight once again Abby LOL

1 week ago

Happy anniversary and birthday week love abby

1 week ago

Abbey I've got the money so next time we're talking together let's have amazing sex I like talking to you only you make me horny good friend so I might let you ride me

2 weeks ago

Sure speak to you soon thanks x

2 weeks ago

Thank you sexy Abby for the nice chat I will call you in a couple weeks ago but I got to be careful on the money thanks for a fun time

2 weeks ago

Hope your "Cumberland Sausage Pizza" tasted even better last night than it did the first night you bit into it Abby

2 weeks ago

Sure hope you get new mobile fixed have you found Kerry or Kelly yet

2 weeks ago

Cheeky boy I must be doing something right to get so many messages thanks to all

2 weeks ago

Hey abbie congrats uve reached over a 1000 comments that means there's 100's of guys eager to line up n take turns to fuck ur slutty holes ragged and pump u full hot sticky spunk till ur leaking cum out of ur arse hole n cunt like a messy whore n the

2 weeks ago

Abbey don't worry re I will call you through the week next week on the other mobile I need to get this other one one sorted out so I can give you the calls on it as well from Ichigo πŸ€ͺπŸ₯’πŸ˜‹,

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Ella
(PIN: 7092)