Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1631 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

6 hours ago

Dear Abby thanks for letting stick my English dick into your Scottish p**** that was fun we should do it again baby that was very horny speak to you soon my sweet friend and Ichigo Kurosaki

2 days ago

Abbey sweetie whenever you other man is watching football don't worry babe I'm not into football so I would my dick out for horny sex together I can't wait for Friday at 8 I am going to be so horny for you baby Ichigo Kurosaki

2 days ago

Hi Abby. Thanks for the great call. Jx

2 days ago

Abby Baby I want you to slide your Scottish p**** on my English cock I want to put my English mouth overdose College on Friday at 8 in the afternoon I'm feeling really horny at the moment I will save it for Friday baby from Ichigo Kurosaki let's get

2 days ago

Glad you are becoming a better behaved submissive dirty Diana denim slut

2 days ago

Always great to talk to u John yes always next time

2 days ago

It was so lovely chatting last evening so nice to hear you voice. Sorry there was little time for any other excitement but can't wait till nextime. Take care and be good love John xxxx

2 days ago

Morning Abby. Hope you enjoyed our bedtime tryst last night. Just thought you'd like to know I successfully carried out your instructions. Obediently yours, Dirty Diana Denim Slut.

3 days ago

I want to milk your enormous tips and you can milk my enormous cock baby.

3 days ago

Edinburgh you mean shame it rains less here maybe you should get aqainted with the scot capital again but the strong wind might blow you back to Glasgow haha

3 days ago

Thank you dirty Diana denim slot remember what I said glad you got the boots but still more to do

4 days ago

Another lovely chat. You're not just good, you're brilliant. Thanks Abby. All the best till next time. Dirty Diana Denim Slut. xx

4 days ago

No In fact I have not been in your part of the UK since 1989 or 1990. Now I hope you aint making lover boy lift too many heavy bags of junk!!! Sorry I mean shopping LOL

4 days ago

John from barnstable lovely speaking with you alot on the weekend keep up the good work proud of you

4 days ago

ichigo well that makes two of us you will phone soon I am sure take care

4 days ago

Never cheeky mr scotland well cheeky is your middle name and u know it are you bouncing on the scot monument

5 days ago

Hi Abby I'm missing you company and I come back too I'm gonna give you the biggest hug the big kiss and maybe something to do what is your hat cigarette I give begins with s e x I want or like me turn them sexy friend have you again Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

That last comment should end (who is NEVER cheeky)

1 week ago

Yes I am well. Hope the noise you heard is NOT subsidence Abby. FFS get it checked out PRONTO. A nice male friend (who I NEVER cheeky) LOL

1 week ago

Bob i hope I don't get water logged rea,ly Worried about my flat those bangs on Sunday night were earth shattering I at some point not online you know I have alot to sort out maybe an emergency in the making but not sure till I see real damage as n

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jacqueline
(PIN: 7125)

Jacqueline

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page