Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1889 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

1 day ago

Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely

1 day ago

Hi Abby The comment making reference to tonnes of sun cream was posted by a very nice young man. PS hope you are not too busy for the next few days!

1 day ago

Dear Abby I have credit and it's only for you I will not phone another chat girl al-alam royal to you and you only I'll call you soon as when you're available Ichigo Kurosaki substitute soul Reaper

2 days ago

Hi sorry Abbey can't call you Friday night very busy see if I can't get through to you I'll call you after your holidays or maybe Sunday very busy tonight on Friday very sorry babes

2 days ago

Make sure you bring B a huge stick of rock back from your hols Abby, since it will be the nearest thing belonging to you that he can get to suck on, as I get to taste the real thing LOL. PS you taste really yummy too he he he

2 days ago

Dear Abby if you're not available tomorrow ISO credit for another day for Friday night I have been watching another anime call Dr mahto speak to you and when I can on from Ichigo Kurosaki always be a friend and a loyal customer

2 days ago

Ichigo I am busy some of Saturday this Fri late afternoon or sometime Sunday so busy with hol preparations just keep trying

3 days ago

Remember to take tonnes upon tonnes of suncream with you darling when you go away, as we do not want those beautiful massive tits to end up peeling. The same goes for that gigantic big cunt. Have you checked your bathing costume still fits you hon?

3 days ago

Abbey can all go for Saturday is Ichigo who is it piranha hello on Saturday yay I'm sorry sighted I just can't handle it I'm in a silly mood and Saturday I might be in a silly mood speak to you soon Abby

3 days ago

I am hopefully away on hol from Monday for 10 days all going well but if not see you next week but I do hope it I go my ho,s watch this space

3 days ago

I would .to do that ichigo drink it and watch it for me and think of me Saturday morning not on phone doing test x

4 days ago

I reckon we are going to have a gr8 time Abby dear when we head off for some naughty fun next week. I cannot wait dear. Mwah

4 days ago

Abbey when you got the time I'm get yourself can of Pepsi Max Cherry we can drink account together and both listen tonight Rider at the same time 2 things we both like we both addicted to two and ACDC men here basically into the same thing

5 days ago

Had you been here darling, and in need of a drink, I would gladly have poured 800 mls of lemonade down your throat. A Nice Friend

5 days ago

Thank you Bob that is lovely you are very sweet love abby thanks for the massage x

5 days ago

Bob it is not a smooth pussy it is natural hairy a tastes delicious N xx with plenty of pussy juice

5 days ago

My golden honey girl your the best the only one for me my whole world love you so much Bob XXXX

6 days ago

Hi ichigo will look forward to the weekend not on so much maybe Sunday better x

6 days ago

Abbey I sent this message before it happened hollow Ichigo has control of my body D2 get rid of it it please remove my mask it is the only way to get rid of hollow Ichigo so you can get normal as you go back

6 days ago

Looking forward to stroking your smooth pussy soon honey Bob XX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Raquel
(PIN: 1574)

Raquel

Lana
(PIN: 7060)