Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2689 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

1 day ago

hi Abby shall we play with our self.nicky

6 days ago

Dear Abby I know you like to use stuff soap friend I'm a traitor to you I said to use period leather soap I wonder what you're saying about that Ichigo Kurosaki

6 days ago

Hope that other "difficulty" you mentioned gets sorted too, as you would NOT want to miss "it"

6 days ago

Abbey and Jeanette enjoy holidays. Hopefully we will speak soon and if anything all posted comments. Thanks for your time. Take care and don’t work hard.

6 days ago

No big bags actually to carry unless talking about a caddy ha ha thank for your concern talk when I am back,

1 week ago

Enjoy your hols. Hope m'lado does not end up with a hernia carrying all your luggage! Poor Soul.

1 week ago

That's lovely ichigo how special you are love Abbey x

1 week ago

Dear Abbey have a nice time I'm away I see what I can do in Planet crafter why you're away I will be a loyal and I will not phone the chat line 9y your way I rather fuck you instead Abbey my cock belongs to you and you only love from Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

Guys I will be offline from 26 sep this Monday till 7 October for a break look forward too playing again when I am back. Sexy Abbey xx

1 week ago

Thank you for your lovely words of course once a month great. X

1 week ago

@Abby. I missing you everyday and that’s why I still keep you own my heart as my loving friend🥰. Love, please update me a comment mentioning my name so that I know. Definitely once in a month with you with whole heart love ❤️. You are amazin

1 week ago

Thanks ichigo it takes time after sad news but thanks yes about 9am Saturday should be good look after yourself x

1 week ago

Dear Abby hopefully I will talk to you on Saturday at 9 I hope somebody else we'll be alright from Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

I don't keep secrets from you ichigo sorry you feel offended please accept apologises I hope you are ok x

1 week ago

Hello Abby, many thanks for asking what’s my fantasy is? I was over joyed and can’t wait to hear about telling you about the fantasies. Definitely I’m going to be in touch with you soon as I promised once In a month. MARK

1 week ago

Dear Abby if you are available on Saturday at 9 I will thanks for understanding me I got a little bit confused and very tired as well if I can't get through to you on Saturday I'll wait for you to come back love from Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss kiss we

1 week ago

Ichigo I will be busy Friday not sure if or when I will be on Fri Saturday I could be off early best phone in the morning I think Love Abbey x

1 week ago

Mark sorry only picked up your message today my hours are very erratic but we did get to speak the other day as you know not online at all next week and until 7 October abbey

1 week ago

Well well Abbey you're Keeping a Secret are you going to tell me because if you do do our pay you some new music from Ichigo Kurosaki I do I know Abbey speak to you later on today don't keep secrets from me

1 week ago

Dear Abby I still phone you Saturday but I might phone you through this week to respect a call all from Ichigo Kurosaki could be tomorrow as in Tuesday around 4 and 6 Tynan Abbey pain Ichigo Kurosaki

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Layla
(PIN: 1070)