Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Tanya
    I'll try to call soon. Take care and all the best xx
    Hope you find your sexy clothes, better still, look better without clothes!! Then your sexy green eyed f*****r can take you to our Island.
  • 15 hours ago about Nicky
    Are you going to leave a message for me my love i miss you very much love from John p. S I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Hey there gorgeous! It's like CCTV here lol! Fuck I was hard, and your words were pumping it more but I had to hold it in or otherwise.....
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    As always, speak to again real soon Sean S♡ xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Abby is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

824 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

18 hours ago

Hi sexy Abby I hope you're well I can't wait to have a w*** over your face PS I have a new statue it's Oscar

20 hours ago

Sweetheart wishing you well and things work out for you love from your ever loving boyfriend Bob xxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Hi Abbey, just looked at your pics and would love to suck those gorgeous tits and slide my throbbing cock into your inviting cunt. Can’t wait to catch you online for the filthiest of chats. Love Danny xx

1 day ago

👉👙💋💓👉sexy 💞:O

1 day ago

Hi my sweet sexy Abby. Thanks for my filthy chat you made me shoot lots of hot creamy cum on your face and in your mouth . Look so good cum on face and tongue. Hope it tasted nice. Know you love my creamy cum. Love Adrian. Xxx

1 day ago

Hi Abby my sweet filthy whore calling you shortly to hear your fucking dirty sex chat tell me what to do and cum over your slutty face . You fucking slut. Love you Adrian. 🥰xx

3 days ago

How is solitary confinement for everyone boring eh well sex with me is always fun come along and enjoy yourself.

6 days ago

Everyone stay well and happy and well of course Horny too haha cheers Abby xxx

6 days ago

Hi Abby. Hope you are able to get out and about beyond your garden gate despite the fact its so hellishly quiet at present. If you get bored you can always ring your friends for a chin wag W O S

1 week ago

Hi my precious sweet Abbey. I am fine staying in to stay safe. I know you are too. Love your lovely chat just now you are so good telling me what to do and cum lots for you. In your hot filthy mouth to swallow my creamy hot cum. Mmm. You are the bes

1 week ago

Bob all will OK in the end with love Abby x

1 week ago

Hope you manage to get your "water problem sorted". As the last thing you want to happen is for a deep "sink hole" to suddenly appear in your garden Abby. Avery nice caring friend

1 week ago

hi sexy Abbey 5 days to go until my return until then stay sate would you like to be my mistress and l come back you can do what you want to do with me mistress abbey play really bad boy and l think l need Punishing please block me l

1 week ago

especially when I eat them covered in ur sweet juices :)

1 week ago

I reckon jammy dodgers inserted in a couple of holes would be more fun he he

1 week ago

hi there sexy abby xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Abby can I get down on my hands and knees and lick your pussy for you I bet you're like that right now from Goku

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Abbey I want to come all over your face :-)

2 weeks ago

Sorry to hear that you are slightly peeved at the current situation Abby. All I can say and I hope it helps is chin up and it will soon ALL be over. X A nice friendly male

2 weeks ago

Hey Abby luckily for you your one form of exercise a day includes scratching your fanny till it starts dripping during this current epidemic LOL

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sexy Cindy

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Jayne
(PIN: 1184)