Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Nicola
    sexy chic, get on ur knees ready for my dick ! Jeff
  • 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babes, love that pussy xx
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    JS - the ps was - hope the cat came back!!! Take care ā¤ļø. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø šŸ“ šŸ‰ šŸ« šŸ šŸ“ šŸ”­
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Love you jj ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø I want to hear your sexy voice instructing me. When are you online as you are so popular (understandably) lots of love Mike xx
  • 15 hours ago about Nicky
    I love this girl x

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Abby. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1234 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

19 hours ago

Hope your fleece is unfastened so I can stick my freezing hands inside and warm them up against a juicy pair of pineapples or are they melons? Or grapefruits LOL

1 day ago

Sexy Abbey you're so sexy you make me come all the time and I'm really clumsy I've just knocked over my lamp and broken a bulb can't wait to talk to you again and save them big tits heels is so big it takes a week to get from A to B of your breasts I

1 day ago

Thanks Ichigo trying to make right decision distance and cheapness or nearby potential sellable but needs a lot doing in it still thinking one good area money one not so good area walk in condition unsure butterflies are they right?

1 day ago

Abbey if I were you I wouldn't get your tits out out when I'm talking to you because you make me faint cos you got a goal amorous body knowing you want someone before I left probably when you're having a fun with me codeword Melody

1 day ago

Abby Baby go for it it it makes you happy do it it is if you don't you'll be upset would rather be down in the dumps I reckon you should move into your new place I'm Ichigo Kurosaki babes whatever you got to lose

1 day ago

Hi sexy Abbey open belief that you you is interested in the game graft before most of the times your interests was going on holiday flirting with people on a chat line maybe there is a little bit of a gamer inside you Ichigo Kurosaki

1 day ago

I thought your "friend" usually does her shopping online as suppose to getting e and browsing the shop shelves in person LOL

2 days ago

Sexy Abbey Mr Pizza interest I want this one as well I'll give you the information this is her suigintou how are you on this one it's been next time I will buy hope you like rapping next time I call you I tell you about her love you babes from Ichigo

2 days ago

I thought your "friend" wanted to get her butt to the Canary Islands as soon as frigging possible as she was feeling ever so slightly like shit with things which were going on in her life. PS hope that fleece is still unfastened Abby too! A nice male

2 days ago

Hi Abby Hope you were able to pass on to your pal the info they wanted re the Canary Islands. Hope that fleece is unbuttoned too LOL

4 days ago

Abbey my rozen maiden been booked gonna take make a while to come coming from Japan you wanted me me to tell you when when I was older in it cutting it from Ichigo Kurosaki

4 days ago

Good to know info but she is undecided maybe next year better I have a lot of house stuff going on and need to get that sorted thanks

5 days ago

Abbey you're very good girl and I'm glad you looked off and got yourself some sleep Sainsbury fresh in the morning ready to chat do anybody t.i. love you baby be as a friend and and always will hair there for you you from Ichigo kiseki

5 days ago

Hi Abby. Good News all round. Your "friend" CAN go to the Canaries for a wee break and take their "loved one" with them too nae problem. Just tell her to stay off the sangria LOL

5 days ago

I think I know what you're going to do to me me because I play the birthday boy you're going to turn me down on my bed on you and passionate sex with me making me crave more and more from you I know you want me come and get me sexy little thing Ichigo

5 days ago

Abbey you're the best check girl for me me me I don't want another chat girl I only want you you you make me happy you make me laugh, I can't wait when you want to suck my cock and then NH you wanna ride me won't you it's about you

5 days ago

Hope you received the news you wanted to hear my sweet little damp cherub!

1 week ago

Thank u I appreciate your comment that I am one of the best x

1 week ago

Sexy Abby I can't wait we'd 27th of November I think you should dress up for me me and have pleasure or for me and then I can go on the VR I'm playing my new game with you in the background I can't wait hope time flies by TuneIn sexy Abby I send all

1 week ago

Don't eat all those doritos Abby. Leave some for your loved ones PLEASE LOL

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)