Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1378 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

3 days ago

Dear Abby Baby is Ichigo Kurosaki I bet you're being very horny for me thank you Abby care about you a lot of stress on your head because one you love me really much do you want to send that message so that right mate I will call you I will call you

4 days ago

Abbey sweetie I will phone you soon it will probably be in next week ok babe please don't worry about me me I am doing fine I'm trying to level up on GTA from Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss kiss phone call will be not long away next week probably love you

5 days ago

Sexy Abbey I'm desperate to have you suck on my cock again what you normally do I can't wait don't be long I'm already throbbing in my pen just thinking you sucking around my cock again when the day comes it will be fun love Ichigo Kurosaki

5 days ago

lchigo when are u phoning is it friday x

5 days ago

When u phoning i can't remember is it fri? X

5 days ago

Dear Abby there is one more week to go by until I phone you again so be prepared will be down on your hands and knees have your mouth open and I will put my cock and tidy your mouth and I will fuck your mouth and I'll come inside your mouth and I hop

1 week ago

Dear Abby your friend Ichigo I need punishing I messed up on GTA twice I'm annoyed with myself so please promise me when I come back I messed up big time and to you and if you can turning honey bunny Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

thank you sexy Abbey thank you a nice chat and you everything as well you know what I mean I want to speak to youIV

1 week ago

Dear Abby it is is Ichigo here thank you you for the call and the the other thing what I will not say they speak to you on Thursday IV till then have a nice weekend and a nice weekday doing that kiss kiss kiss

1 week ago

Dear horny sexy Abbey me and you been friends for a very long time and we will stay friends will always do something sexual together because that's what the chat line in 4 are you willing everytime I call you to watch a little bit of Minecraft videos

1 week ago

Dear sexy Abbey baby B I can't wait for Wednesday only one more day to go and then it be Wednesday 12:00 I phone you maybe we can do something sexy well that'll be I don't know PS I've got bowl of Pepsi Max Cherry yum yum yum yum yum from Ichigo Kuro

2 weeks ago

Hi my sexy Abby loved your mouth on my cock taking my creamy cum down your throat. Wow like a good whore you are. Going to cum on your lovely face . Calling now to you are the best. Adrian 😍🥰xx

2 weeks ago

Dear Abby you'll have to share me now who Casey rei Speak to you on Wednesday my darling friend from Ichigo Kurosaki

2 weeks ago

Hi to Bob and ichigo thanks for lovely messages love baby

2 weeks ago

Dear Abby, I'll phone you Wednesday on the 24th between 12 and 2 I have a new anime listen to it someone else listening as well wolfs rain

2 weeks ago

Dear Abby thank you for a chat speak to you soon on Wednesday the 24th my week off nice to give you a call earlier in the day oh my babe speak to you later from Ichigo Kurosaki

2 weeks ago

Hi Baby, Tues our special lateV/D roleplay can't wait to see You in yr Sexy skirt that I csn look up and see those stockings suspenders and Red Knickers to turn me I really love you sweetheart Bob XXXXXXXXXX

3 weeks ago

Oh dear Abbey if I don't make up to to 210 I don't make it up to 210 Abbey I reckon you're gonna ride me like a new you're gonna punish me not leveling up in GTA do I have to get on the hands and knees and beg you not to punish me I bet you do it in

3 weeks ago

Happy valentines day I am dressing up in my stockings and suspenders for you x

3 weeks ago

i love you ur beautiful , Bob XXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Tina
(PIN: 1558)

Tina

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)