Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Hot and horny JJ looking at your pictures wishing you were here., šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ Lee xx
  • 10 hours ago about Lucy
    missing you like crazy hoping to be back soon after i sort out this home and money issues im havin at the moment xx
  • 10 hours ago about Brooke
    Wow . Thanks Brooke . That was a brilliant long chat and session this morning Will be back . Lucky lucky guy whoever gets to fuck you after lockdown ... Xx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
922 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

12 hours ago

My bushes are need of some extinguishing any ideas how to

12 hours ago

Yes I would love that to Ichigo the sex doll is getting a lot action

16 hours ago

Hi Abby the wife got gangfucked last night came home early to find her bent over the dining room table knickers round her ankles while 4 guys took turns to fuck her arsehole and pussy till they were gaping wide and leaking sperm then they made suck n

20 hours ago

Abbey I want to swallow load with you in a thong please ..baz

1 day ago

A sexy Abby last time I had sex with you was good when you f*** yourself the dildo but I think this time you can f*** yourself and killed her again but I will f*** my doll let's have a shared orgasm again Ichigo Kurosaki

1 day ago

Hope you have plenty of sun cream on in this heat especially on your juicy tits, which I love to suck yum yum

1 day ago

Hope your "bushes" are not burnt to a cinder LOL Abby OUCH

1 day ago

Dear Abby thank you for the fun every time I've called you we will have fun on Friday the 5th I will let you take advantage of me me and do anything you want I give you a gift to you you really Nickelback kiss Foo Fighters rope I know for a fact thes

1 day ago

If last comment is referring to W O S, I was outside enjoying the sun returned home at 11:30am as began to feel UGH in the heat. Hope all "bushes" in E O S are smothered in factor 50 sun lotion so they do not start "peeling like a tomato"! LOL

1 day ago

What's happened to mr Scotland cat got your tongue then not like you hope your ok

1 day ago

Ichigo same here known you a long time and love to talk to you speak fri 5th

1 day ago

Thanks Bobby baby you are so lovely it is a pleasure always darling

1 day ago

The fact you logged online early today means one of 2 things. Workmen are outside, or your are desperately wanting to be "goosed" Abby LOL

2 days ago

Abby sweetheart I'm always there for you I always loved you and always how are you best I can take no notice of the news because words can't hurt you speak to you on Friday V mistress happy Qatar Ichigo Kurosaki

2 days ago

Surprised you aint outside getting a nice bronze colour on those tits Abby darling W O S

3 days ago

Hi there sexy Abby I loved what we done today can I please do it again can I suck your pussy on Friday the 5th because you really made me horny p.s. is a song for you you Nickelback kiss it goodbye love from Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss k

3 days ago

Hannah Abbey Ichigo Kurosaki here thank you for the fun time maybe next Friday I'll let you you dominate me you can put on a strap-on and gag me so you can talk to me for your phone love you can't wait to be taught a lesson mistress Abbey

3 days ago

Oh sweetie I love to dress up for u and help me undress is what u do best

3 days ago

Want to tell you once again darling just how much I love you and long for your gorgeous body dressed in your pretty dress stockings suspenders and sexy knickers while we make mad passionate love together your hubby Bob xxxxxxxx

3 days ago

Yes thanks for your comment about your wife being fucked

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Ria
(PIN: 7178)

Ria

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)