Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 3 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2619 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

5 days ago

Dear Abby he won't be the same without you youespecially when I first ever phoned you I'm fell in love with your voice and then the friendship great we know and we have plenty of fun if you come back that will be more fun from Ichigo Kurosaki

5 days ago

Dear Abby Grant asking myself to watch bleach 2 plate 10 games to get up to level 50 on Euro Truck 2 to before you get back if I don't from Christmas Ms tira next Christmas I will be your pitch and whatever you want me to do I will do Ichigo Kurosaki

6 days ago

I will be having a break from tomorrow and maybe on late Aug or sep sorry to upset anybody my times on the phone could not be predicted due to circumstances so promising times is not good as then something comes up hopefully 😅 🙂 in awhile wat

6 days ago

Dear Abby getting sexual with you on the chat line is very fun I've tried my time I'm speaking to you I wish you come back so we can have some more fun I will miss you if you come back I have plenty things to tell you Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss kiss k

1 week ago

Thank you Abbey thank you for all the sexual times we've had together I wish you good luck and I hope you do come back but I do not know so I'll have to wait and see from Ichigo Kurosaki thanks babes you was the best for me

1 week ago

So sorry I am so busy everyone sorry John I was on about 10pm last night John I maybe on the phone tonight 11 30pm or very early wed morning 6 till 7 30am x

1 week ago

Ok Abbey I will phone you Tuesday if I can get through to you will you tell me tomorrow home me Wednesday

1 week ago

Hi guys ichigo and John I will be on up till 5 30pm today and maybe later 10 30 11pm so sorry must just look to see when on v busy maybe a few hours here and there it is the v busy time hope we get to speak x

1 week ago

It's great news that you sold house ichigo and good luck with new flat when you find one speak Mon night hopefully x

1 week ago

Ok Abbey I will phone you Monday you better open your mouth because it looks dry why I've got some medicine for you all you have to do is suck on my cock and then the medicine we'll come out make sure you swallow Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

Ichigo is it Sunday you are phoning and going out today Saturday speak soon

1 week ago

Johnny sounds great why don't you phone me and do it again

1 week ago

All I'm thinking about is arching you against the wall fucking your nice tight ass makeing you cum all over my big hard dick want this love Johnny xxxx

1 week ago

Has his banger buggered up your fanny again Abby? Hope the answer to that question is NO!!!!!

1 week ago

Clock ticking ichigo speak soon things may now happen I hope things happening on your side x

1 week ago

John don't be sad it will be OK speak to you Monday or Tuesday look out for when I am on as this coming week will be super busy Monday evening a good bet and daytime tue I hope x

1 week ago

So Sam you are a nice guy too glad I am getting the softer treatment you are so kind

1 week ago

Thank you Jeremy I hope we can do it again soon take care

1 week ago

Thankyou Abby for the lovely call early this morning take care jeremy

1 week ago

Dear Abby would Saturday afternoon be alright to give you a call all from Ichigo Kurosaki

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Bee
(PIN: 7069)

Bee

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Julie
(PIN: 7194)