Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man ๐Ÿ˜˜ all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Abby is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1733 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iโ€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

6 hours ago

Hello Abby. How are you doing? What's your plan for the day. Missing your beautiful face and your voice. Can't wait to ask how does you look like? Will be all day today? Update me please.

12 hours ago

Pre-planning could have been more like to be online. If I am still good to come online, definitely I will be talking you. Harder harder to get more things done without talking to you or with Jeanette. Hopefully will be okay. Anything I'll let you kno

21 hours ago

Very Wise E O S, as rest assured the first opportunity I get I will be on the blower in order to make your eyes water literally (I wont say anymore on here), as its too graphic to write HONEST

23 hours ago

Hello Abby, looks like calling might be yes and no. I don't no. Nice talking to you and if early I'll call you or il speak J. Take care. All the best. ๐Ÿ‘Mark

23 hours ago

I am sorry you not get me on the phone please keep trying watch the site for the green light and wi,l be there

23 hours ago

I see you are feeling better mr glasgow cheeky as always as you are recovering I will not be cheeky back

1 day ago

Hi Abby Hope the stuff that needs to be done HAS been done. If it has not, make sure all the workmen keep their "tools" in their "toolbox" and NOT inside your lady garden or arse crack LOL

1 day ago

Abby you will make me feel better when I have a coffee break. Wait for me. Thank you dear โ™ฅ๏ธ

1 day ago

Hon where have you gone been trying to getyou all afternoon please come on X

2 days ago

I am better I may reveal what the prob was when next we chat unless you are stuck on top of railings where you live as they get inserted into your arse LOL

2 days ago

Abby believe me if I was to write on here why I cannot ring at present it would bring tears to a "glass eye"!!!!! W O S

2 days ago

thanks Bob hope i made your birthday special love you telephone husband x

2 days ago

Mr leeds i will be waiting with 2 smoking barrels for you abby

2 days ago

West of Scotland hope you are ok let me know dont like seeing anyone very ill what happened abby

4 days ago

It was so nice our rolrplay loved you being my victorian whore we had a lot of fun love you make sure That DD behaves your my girl XXXX

4 days ago

Had a chat with Abby last week your new caller from Leeds. Would love to give you it both barrels you dirty bitch

6 days ago

E O S. Just to let you know I am absent from calls for 7 days as I recover from medical emergency W O S

6 days ago

If am off a bit over next couple of weeks don't p anic guys got some house problems which may require me offline to fix will miss u I hope just a day or two but not sure

1 week ago

Thanks for the advice w os have alot to do at the moment and cost leak detection and roof inspection needed I think after inspection

1 week ago

Abby Tell your "friend" she should maybe think about getting a sort of gate put up that can be locked from the inside so that undesirables CANNOT walk about willy nilly.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1797)

Sarah

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)