Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx ❤🙀🐶💞
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🐶😻💕
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Alexa is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

303 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

1 week ago

Hi it’s dave in Cardiff wow wow your so very good my first time to call you it will not be the last I can tell you your classy and so very sexy really knows how to turn a guy on You must have heard me cum it was brill Thank you so much 🏴󠁧

1 week ago

Hey Sexy, the other day when we fucked in the shower... you let me cum down your throat so deep, you were amazing babe, xx Dinesh

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexa come on line need to give you my seed pete

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexa. I like the natural look but I also like my presents to come wrapped. Do you have a favourite sex toy? Mxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexa. I like the natural look but I also like my presents to come wrapped. Do you have a favourite sex toy? Mxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexa, nah you didn't miss no schedule hopefully I catch you soon too much distractions lol stay well and resume soon, Mr Lambo...

3 weeks ago

Hi Lambo, Yes, call me soon...did I miss our schedule? If so I apologise and look forward to our next banter filled, flirtatious call...

3 weeks ago

Hi M, my favourite underwear is non at all. X

3 weeks ago

Hi Dinesh, I love it when we fuck too! You always make me dripping wet...lol forward to hearing from you soon love AX

1 month ago

Hi Alexa. What's your favourite underwear? Mxx

1 month ago

Alexx waited for ur line to get free but the time i get through u went off line. Let me know when ur on at night aspa Tazz x

1 month ago

Hi Alexa... seriously sexy !! You always make me cum so hard when we fuck and fuck 😊 !! Dinesh

2 months ago

Hey Alexa! I'll keep you posted on another mutual schedule make sure your awake lol from Mr Lambo....

2 months ago

Hi Alexa, you always make me cum so hard.. I love it when we fuck !!

2 months ago

Morning Alexa! I enjoyed our chat and would love to satisfy you again xxxx Richard

2 months ago

Is it ok to call and not talk? Need to keep the noise down xx

2 months ago

Hey Alexa ,I knew you would be out of energy and exhausted! I bet you fell asleep I told you it's kicking in lol Anyway catch you soon if you have the energy speak soon, Mr Lambo...

2 months ago

Hi Lambo...Loved hearing from you on a Saturday afternoon....and again in the evening in my best lingerie...we really got to grips!!! From your well satisfied A xxx

2 months ago

Hi, M! Had a brilliant call with you! You really know how to treat a slut in the bedroom...look forward to your next call... Love A x

2 months ago

Hi Alexa. You sound like you can be a very naughty girl indeed. Will you bend over a chair so I can spank your luscious cheeks? Mx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Ella
(PIN: 7092)