Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 14 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
614 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

2 days ago

Lol! The button mushroom gangsta? Hahaha X

2 days ago

Hi Gareth, sorry I couldn't hear you at all, your phone was breaking up! Hope to catch up with you soon...love A xxx

3 days ago

Sorry struggled catch you Alexaxx The G button mushroom gangster xx

3 days ago

Talk to me baby xx Jamesxx

5 days ago

Hi Mr Flashlight, sorry I missed you! Hope to catch you soon... A xxx

5 days ago

Shall we start again? J xx

1 week ago

Babe it’s mr flash Light God dame you make me feel like a stallion πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

1 week ago

Hey gorgeous! Love to catch up soon? James xxx

1 week ago

Its ok babe, I wasnt hoffended🀣

1 week ago

Hi Gareth, Sorry I lost you the other night? Speak soon....A xxx

1 week ago

Hi Mr flashlight, hope you are well! I on most evenings around seven, so speak soon hopefully xxxA

1 week ago

Playing with my tiny dick in a toilet at work, keep trying get through but you're a very sought after lady

1 week ago

Missing the titster from the dickster

1 week ago

Hi Gareth, I wonder what you're doing right now? A xxx

1 week ago

Hi Alexa it’s your horny 22 year old in the shower with his tight flash light 😍😍 sending lots of love and kisses to you. I’m all ways online 7pm everyday Catch you miss perfect with my tight flash light at the ready to milk me πŸ†πŸ†

2 weeks ago

Hi Pete...good to have you again as always...I love our workouts... exhausting but so pleasurable...chat soon A xxx

2 weeks ago

Hay babe grate fucking all your holes you take cock good and sucking my hard big cock come in all your 4 times till next time I keep the pussy hot for me Pete ❀❀❀❀

3 weeks ago

She's a real dirty Gerty πŸ˜ƒπŸ„even for the lesser hendowed gentleman

3 weeks ago

Some pretty filthy chatter there young lady. 5 🌟 from the man with the tiny herection

3 weeks ago

Okay, I understand. Hope you are okay though...message here if you want me to call xx James xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)