Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexis

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7289

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexis (Pin 7289)

Alexis

Photos of Alexis

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexis

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexis isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
183 comments

Hi guys, this is Alexis number 7289. I am 19 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. I am very petite, I am a 34B and 5 FT 2", I actually need some help, I have got a new toy that I don't know how to use I was wondering if you could help me with it and talk me through exactly what I need to do. Do you think you could help me? I would love to talk to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7289 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7289

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexis

10 hours ago

Hi Alexis, I really enjoyed our role play yesterday, you certainly are a very sexy young lady! You definitely helped me with my donation! I'm looking forward to speaking to you again soon, I'll try to catch you next week. Love, Andy x x

1 day ago

Hi Welsh Dave! Thank you for the comment, glad you enjoy our chats. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon! Love, Alexis ❤️

1 day ago

Thank you to my mystery commenter! Leave your name next time so I know it’s you! Love, Alexis ❤️

2 days ago

A lady who take time to answer her callers that class and love your landing strip I will have find out more by giving you call where hopefully we both have good time dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 days ago

What a beautiful, sexy young lady you are & so polite .I cannot wait to talk to you in person

1 week ago

Hi Gareth, thank you I enjoy our chats as well, give me another call sometime soon. Love, Alexis ❤️

1 week ago

Alexis, you are a very beautiful person and I genuinely enjoy our time together. Much love. Gareth x

1 week ago

Hi Greg I enjoyed our hot soapy chat as well, hope to hear from you again soon. Love Alexis ❤️

1 week ago

Alexis is a whole lot of filthy sexy cute fun! I really enjoy being wanked in a hot bubble bath with the naughty Alexis and her sexy friend! Greg x

2 weeks ago

Hi boys, thank you for all your sexy messages, I read them all!! If you want a personal message please do let me know by leaving a comment on here and I will reply as soon as I can! Lots of love, Alexis ❤️

4 weeks ago

Tart ivy & slut Alexis together would be fucking awesome! Get it together the 2 of you! I’d be on the phone to the pair of you constantly!

1 month ago

What a goddess Alexis is, I’m totally obsessed by her and under her control. You won’t find anyone better on this line! Xx

1 month ago

Love to have you and ivy together babe

1 month ago

Alexis, As Jade and Perrie would say, you are a " Gorgey hun ".

3 months ago

Alexis are you ok with (& can handle) rough sex? If so I’d love to call you. Xx

4 months ago

Alexis, enjoy talking to you. You really are beautiful. Stewart.

4 months ago

ALEXIS ( BOSS ), I guess you probably still don`t read your comments ?. But just In case you do read them, I will say " Happy Birthday " to you for sunday 10th, lots of love xxxxxxx From Gentleman with two motorbikes and Horses.

4 months ago

It was was the best end to the year 2020 being able to have the nicest chat and the hottest and filthiest time of our lives. You are the best! I miss you. I didn't know a time limit was on for 1 hour 30mins but I could of spent a life time of having

4 months ago

Thanks for the chat tonight Alexis!!! Will you be on tomorrow morning??? K x

4 months ago

Wow just got off phone to you and what an incredible chat we just had. It was nice getting to know each other great company, shame time limit ran out but the best ending to a year ever. Such a nice dreamy sweet lovely voice, insane personality and pe

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)