Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexis

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7289

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexis (Pin 7289)

Alexis

Photos of Alexis

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexis

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexis isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
260 comments

Hi guys, this is Alexis number 7289. I am 19 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. I am very petite, I am a 34B and 5 FT 2", I actually need some help, I have got a new toy that I don't know how to use I was wondering if you could help me with it and talk me through exactly what I need to do. Do you think you could help me? I would love to talk to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7289 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7289

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexis

2 days ago

Loved our time together this morning coconut as always. You playing with your butt plug for me was amazing. Love you so much. Gareth x x x

2 days ago

(follow on) & pulling her legs along side her own body, Alexis now has Roxy totally at her mercy so she can grind with her crutch and lick and suck with her mouth until Alexis squirts into Roxys mouth

2 days ago

(follow on) Roxys breast, then she leans forward with her elbows on the floor and grinds her clit into Roxy's mouth. she then spins through 180 and pins Roxys head to the floor with her crutch while putting her arms behind Roxys legs (tbc)

2 days ago

as Roxy lay on the floor Alexis slid her feet under Roxy's arms and lowered her pussy onto Roxys mouth then leaned backwards and put her hands on the floor as she ground her pussy into Roxy's mouth during which she moves her hands to (tbc)

3 days ago

Alexis I would keep Mr givers memory alive by masturbating on a Wednesday Friday and Sunday at 9 pm . Just as he has wished for me to do πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†. Mr giver you will go smiling knowing I’m still going to carry on cumming over you . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

3 days ago

Alexis you need to ask Roxy how she would keep my memory alive if I pass away, I think you will think yes that's Roxy any excuse when she tell you. Andrew xxx

3 days ago

(follow on)called the other and said no more girls night out my wife came back with no panties the other husband said you think that's bad? mine came back with a card in her crack that read from all of us at the fire station we'll never forget you!

3 days ago

Two wives go out for girl's night. Both got drunk, started walking home and had to pee. They stopped at a cemetery but had nothing to wipe with, one used her panties the other grabbed a wreath off a grave. The next morning one husband tbc.

3 days ago

Alexis, Roxy had another orgasm simply by me telling her about how you were grinding your pussy and clit into her face before turning around and you pinning her head to the ground with your pussy then burying your face between her legs. Andrew xxxx

3 days ago

Sexy Andrew is so right , we are going toy shopping πŸ› I want you to be fucked by the biggest strap on we can find xx πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

4 days ago

That’s a great idea Andrew, I will ask Roxy today if she would like to go toy shopping with me πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Alexis 🧑🧑🧑

4 days ago

Alexis, Roxy does not want a bikini, it would only get in the way of her orgasm play! probably better going toy shopping. Andrew xx

5 days ago

Hot 19

5 days ago

Hi Andrew, yes I know, Roxy has told me she’s getting so horny lately she can’t think of anything else though! The heat has made it even worse for her. We are meant to be going bikini shopping soon as well, maybe she will pull me into the changin

5 days ago

Thanks for the sweet time with you this morning coconut. Love you. Gareth x x x

5 days ago

A sexy 19 year old

5 days ago

Alexis, I love an honest person πŸ‘ thank you. Andrew xxx

6 days ago

Alexis, I think Roxy will be to busy cracking one off in the heat of the moment reading her messages to notice or get jealous about us talking 🀣 🀣 🀣 Andrew xxx

1 week ago

Babe , I really need this 4some , love ❀️ Roxy 1092 xx

1 week ago

(follow on) and kissing the back of Roxy's neck and shoulders as I come up behind Roxy and run my hands over her buttock's and back before entering her and continuing running my hands over her and JJ's breast

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)

Jeanette

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)