Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Kerry
    Missing my beautiful sex machine x Love you 😍 Tony 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
  • 12 hours ago about Kerry
    Can’t wait to see you online Graham Xx
  • 13 hours ago about Tina
    I'll be ready with my finger on the button.xxx
  • 13 hours ago about Tina
    Oh no, you've gone.
  • 13 hours ago about Raquel
    HI John it was lovely to chat today you take care R xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexis

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7289

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexis (Pin 7289)

Alexis

Photos of Alexis

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexis

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexis isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
327 comments

Hi guys, this is Alexis number 7289. I am 21 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. I am very petite, I am a 34B and 5 FT 2", I actually need some help, I have got a new toy that I don't know how to use I was wondering if you could help me with it and talk me through exactly what I need to do. Do you think you could help me? I would love to talk to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7289 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexis on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7289

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexis

1 week ago

Happy Birthday my Darling! 0i hope you had a good Day.Lots of love and kisses xcxxxxxx Richard.

2 weeks ago

Thanks Alexis! Bsbe you were awesome last night,and I am looking for more chats Sunday.Lots of πŸ’˜xxxxx Richard.

2 weeks ago

Hello my Darling Alexis! I wish you a Happy and exciting New year and hope we will continue having our enjoyable chats.Lots of love Richardxxxx.

2 weeks ago

Good Morming my Darling! My last day before I chat with you.I am missing you.Please rest yourself for me ,as you have lots of love and affection to get from me soon.Lots of love and kisses Richardxxxx.

3 weeks ago

Good Evening Babe! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you got home safely. Lots of love Richardxxxx

3 weeks ago

Good Evening Babe! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you got home safely. Lots of love Richardxxxx

3 weeks ago

Andrew my Mr nice guy , you have turned me into a kinky wanker myself πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ the frozen πŸ₯Ά banana’s 🍌 really feel so amazing inside me it makes me so very numb & then out of no where I squirt everywhere. (this is Roxy)

3 weeks ago

Alexis, Roxy has a new sex toy for you to try on the 27th, she says it's amazing πŸ˜‰. Merry Christmas love Andrew πŸ’› πŸ’›

3 weeks ago

Would love to be your boyfriend beautiful xxx James

4 weeks ago

Thanks very much sweetheart, again having risky fun. Squirted twice as much as last time go Alexis. Definitely is you're lush sexy voice. Have a good Christmas & New year see u next year beautiful. Mrniceangel

4 weeks ago

Hello babe! Are you on site tonight,the usual time? Richardxxxx.

1 month ago

You are gorgeous! The girl of my dreams.You are so cool, affectionate, and satisfying. I always enjoy our chats.I am looking forward to chatting with you tonight at our normal time .Love xxxxxRichard.

1 month ago

What an amazing beautiful princess. With a gorgeous voice. Loves me taking a little risk however cares about me. A lass worth spending credits on. Thanks sweetheart. MRNICEANGEL.

1 month ago

Hello babe! I will call you at our usual time tonight.Richard xxxxx.

1 month ago

Good Morning Babe! I am on my break and saw you on site ,but I will call you tonight at our usual time. Lots of love Richardxxx.

1 month ago

Hello babe! When are you next on line? I am missing you xxxxx

1 month ago

Hey when are you online?

1 month ago

When are you online? Xx

1 month ago

Hello Alexis! I will call you at our usual time.Lots of love Richard.xxxxx

1 month ago

Hello my DARLING Alexis! I am not seeing anyone even if I chat with them. My feelings are for you. I was gutted by not getting through to you last night.Someone got through to you before me. I want you.Lots of love Richardxxxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Sarah
(PIN: 7274)

Sarah

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)