Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 54 minutes ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one Iโ€™ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Amelia. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7098
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

449 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

7 hours ago

Mr Bond invites Albert to sit in the passenger seat of his Aston Martin! I'll enjoy pressing the ejector seat!

15 hours ago

REMINDER: REST OF WEEK: I'll be on Wed 10th & Thurs 11th from ab 6.30am till mid afternoon (minus a few short breaks), BUT NOT AT ALL ON FRIDAY 12th ๐Ÿ’•Amelia๐Ÿ’•

15 hours ago

If this lady is off on Friday, Mr Bond must be taking her grouse shooting, quick spin up the A1 in his Aston Martin. Wonder if it will be the glorious 12th for him. All will his plans backfire. Albert is very jealous.

23 hours ago

Fuck me you are hot! xxxxxxxx

23 hours ago

Madam's responsiveness will leave Mr Bond with no doubt of the deepness of her gratitude! Madam's appreciation will be expressed both verbally & non verbally! x

1 day ago

Mr Bond has the individuality and "encouragement" to follow and lead Madam in this endless direction! Mr Bond wants to see responsiveness and appreciation, before becoming a similar target! x

1 day ago

THIS WEEK: I'll be on Tues 9th, Wed 10th & Thurs 11th from ab 6.30am till mid afternoon (minus a few short breaks), BUT NOT AT ALL ON FRIDAY 12th ๐Ÿ’•Amelia๐Ÿ’•

1 day ago

Madam trusts Mr Bond will give 100% to his mission! Madam wants to see very clear evidence of some of the traits of an explorer: focus, creativity, curiosity! x

2 days ago

I spent ages this morning (Sunday) trying to get through to you but had no luck ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข I doub't I was the only unlucky one though, you are just so popular! Darren xxx

3 days ago

Madam better "stand" and "stretch" everything, so Mr Bond can fully explore and find every last wet drop! This will deliver very very very sexy messy hair! For both! x

3 days ago

Madam thinks once Mr Bond starts receiving her "tips" he will want more as he will be "feeling something" he really likes! x

3 days ago

Mmmmmm.......Mr Bond eagerly anticipates madam's "tips" on the best shade of "wallpaper"!!x

4 days ago

Well the "writing was always on the wall" after that pause! Suspect you'll enjoy Mr Bond helping you "turn those thoughts" into a "picture"!

4 days ago

I think madam will show Mr Bond a totally new way to look at walls! And she will get alot of pleasure showing him! x

4 days ago

I have many thoughts of "up against the wall" in my head now Mr Bond! and very very very (!) nice thoughts they are! x

4 days ago

**HELLO GUYS** To confirm, I WILL be online this Sunday 7th from around 8.30am until lunchtime ** ๐Ÿ’•Amelia๐Ÿ’• **

5 days ago

**HELLO GUYS** Will be on tomorrow (Friday 5th) from around 6.30am & i'm also still considering being on this weekend (Sunday 7th) if it's wanted ** ๐Ÿ’•Amelia๐Ÿ’• **

5 days ago

Such fine details are certainly creating the biting of the lip feeling for us both today! and it's making Madam smile! She soooo wants to practise "looping" the "fruit" with her hair! x

5 days ago

Mr Bond understands and smiles(!) at the level of your precision! You've got me there! Mr Bond deserves a "bashing"! I'll keep them on for as long or as short you desire...because I want to pleasure every "cell" of you!x

5 days ago

Madam feels the just the same today Mr Bond, no pumping today nor bouncing! Today is for lots & lots of natural, sensual exploring in such very fine detail, in micrometres! x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)