Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
186 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

2 days ago

You ever on in the evening honey? Love your profile, have looked for you in evenings but never seen you online at night.

3 days ago

Amazing! Love your voice x

1 week ago

Amelia,if I was fortunate enough to be with you I wouldn’t even let the wind blow on you, I would wrap you up in cotton wool.πŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸ₯€πŸŽ„πŸ₯°πŸ₯° . Love πŸ’• always IANXXXX

2 weeks ago

I really love talking to you Amelia, you are such a nice girl. It makes my day! Stuart xxx

2 weeks ago

Baby your voice drives me crazy! It's so SEXY! Love you baby, Rob xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Am missing you loads babe, you've been busy everytime I've tried today. Envy the lucky ones who have managed to get through to you. Will try you again tomorrow babe, Dave x

2 weeks ago

Such a sexy voice!!!! Mega sexy!!!!

2 weeks ago

Love your voice babe. X

2 weeks ago

I know I’ve said it before BUT you really are the most gorgeous beautiful sexy person on this site ,every photo from 1to6is beautiful. I love πŸ’• you Amelia. IANXXXX πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•

3 weeks ago

You really are such a lovely girl, a real pleasure to talk to. Your knowledge on things one wouldn't think you would know about was so interesting - sports, music and more x

3 weeks ago

Love you babe, you are the best. Your voice is so very sexy, love Chris xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi,Amelia I rang you earlier today and told you how beautiful you are, I said and meant how I loved every single picture from 1to6 . How I dream of snuggling up to you for a night or week of pure πŸ’• making. But with your gorgeous sexy beautiful lo

1 month ago

AMAZING GIRL!

1 month ago

hi there gary here from north yorkshire. you were fucking amazing today, friday

1 month ago

Oh my god, you are the best. Love you baby, Phil x

1 month ago

Words fail me just how ace this lady is, totally awesome! Kev xx

1 month ago

I love your voice babe, it's super sexy, I could listen to it all day! Bob x

1 month ago

hi there amelia , gary here from north yorkshire, you really do look fucking stunning. great pair of tits, love your pictures. loved our session on tuesday.cant to do it again, hopefully we will chat soon. .

1 month ago

Amazing girl! By far the best on here

1 month ago

You are the best babe

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Samantha
(PIN: 7287)