Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 14 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
903 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

14 hours ago

Madam will feed Mr Bond his chicken so his hands will be free for Madams legs! lol x

20 hours ago

Mr Bond feels sooo tired (slightly weakened" condition"!) and sooo needs that cuddle. He wants to kiss cuddle and hold Madam sooo close to feel the "warmth" of this wonderful woman!x

1 day ago

Mr Bond's eyes might "pop" when he realises he has to "attend" to his last chicken leg and Madams legs too! Ooooh... Madam better teach him how to prioritise!x

1 day ago

Madam sends Mr Bond a lovely big soft warm cuddle to "warm him up" on his return! x

1 day ago

Madam thinks the in flight "entertainment" would be sooo very playful! Will Mr Bond make Madams "ears pop"?! x

1 day ago

Mr Bond likes Madams (albeit extreme!) in flight hospitality and thinks he'll "never fly with anyone else again (HW)"!x

2 days ago

Madam has been thinking about "lunch"! Some countries take a short lunch, others longer. Madam has found the perfect place for them to "travel" to "experience" lunch! x

2 days ago

Madam has a vision of them having a "wall" moment! With Madams fingers, lips and tongue sooo exploring the blue pants! x

2 days ago

Hi would you like to see my cock spunking like a fountain xx Andy

2 days ago

500 minutes of phone sex are you up for it x D

3 days ago

Mr Bond was walking by a "remote" swimming pool, imagining Madam in her costume doing laps! Mr Bond would serve Madam "breakfast"!x

3 days ago

Are you ever on evenings babe? Everytime I look at you, you aren't available. Would love to call you if you can do evenings

3 days ago

Madam imagines them sat under the palm tree "planning" & "designing" together! Madam in her swimsuit, sat on Mr Bond's lap! Her fingers on his chest and his fingers on her legs! x

3 days ago

Mr Bond imagines a "buttons-off" moment when they first get to the room! When "pausing" to give Madam a massage, Mr Bond opens the suitcase looking for "hot oil", but finds it full of "altered" blue pants instead!x

3 days ago

Mr Bond (in the window seat) imagines the flight with Madam! Madams "piano" fingers find their way past the seatbelt into his blue pants! She exclaims "what a view.."(HW)!x

3 days ago

Madam imagines the tranquility making Madam want to "design" one of her massages for Mr Bond! She would use her "piano" fingers to give Mr Bond sooo much pleasure! x

3 days ago

Hi Amelia , looking for a severe verbal abuse and humiliation, and treated like your sissy slut, nothing unacceptable, happy inside or outside, the more risquΓ© the better, fridge Pete

3 days ago

Is it only the one client you reply too

3 days ago

MAKE ME SPUNK WITCH

3 days ago

Magnificent arse and cunt and tits and nipples

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)