Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 57 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 52 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 3 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 26 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 32 minutes ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Babs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Babs on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1447

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Babs (Pin 1447)

Babs

Photos of Babs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Babs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Babs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
201 comments

Hi this is Babs, I am blonde, I am busty and have lovely big tits with beautiful pink nipples you can play with all day. Well, I can tell you a few little stories about my threesomes and my deep-throating. So come through to 1447 and I will tell you all about it. Call me on and enter PIN 1447 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Babs on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1447

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Babs

17 hours ago

Hi darling have you been to any queen gigs what's your favourite love film you no what mean is cocktail when kiss that girl

1 day ago

Hi Babs when will you be back online I am missing you playing with your pussy hurry back my cock is waiting for you so horny

1 week ago

Hi Babs you made me cum over and over again last night I want more Babs talk again soon xx

1 week ago

Hi darling you no when I call you on a Sunday night I like to hear that nice voice of your on the other end of the phone and also like you playing with yourself darling you are so hot and you get me going that's why I am in love with you so much lov

1 week ago

Hi darling how are you doing today have you been doing something in the garden cutting the grass today a been laying down in the garden in the sun. I have also got a hangover how bid you sleep last night darling I love you very much love Paul X X X

1 week ago

Hello sexy babe I have missed you but glad you are back on line don't forget I am going to fuck you really hard the next time we speak .😘😘 Big Dave ..xxx

3 weeks ago

Well my beautiful Babs I loved you making me cum over and over again ..When will you be on again ..JJ.💖💋💖

3 weeks ago

sexy babs a pleasure to talk to so sexy horny

3 weeks ago

Hi darling how are you doing today me Iam missing you lots and lots are you going to be online tonight so I can talk to you I call you at 9,20pm ok love love Paul X X 💓💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

3 weeks ago

Hey Babs you horny bitch I loved our chat I will call again ..I want to be your No 1.... David from Preston 💝xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Mark and Cherry I think we got cut off but enjoyed our dressing up session..I hope you get your tits done Mark you will love them ..It's a pity I couldn't play with them myself 😘😘

4 weeks ago

4 weeks ago

Hi darling I will call you tonight ok about 9,30pm ok love you love Paul X X 💓💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hello my sexy guys I am back so let's get them cocks hard 💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hi darling how are you doing today are you going to be online Sunday night love so I can talk to you am full of cold I should be ok by Sunday night love Paul X X 💓💓💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi darling it's Paul get well soon my darling Iam missing you lots and I will be thinking about you all night because I am worried about you darling love Paul X X X X 💓💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hi guys I am full of cold and need my chest rubbing .. Will be back on line soon xx🤒

1 month ago

So you forgot my songs you naughty boy I shall have to come and spank your bottom 😉

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tara
(PIN: 7114)

Tara

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha
0093-1

Kk