Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 5 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
478 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

2 days ago

Hi hun. You make me cum on much hun. Your hot with a pussey and a cock. Love u adam xxx

4 days ago

Hi John, thank you for your lovely message again, I thought of you too. Hope you are being careful and looking after yourself. I do worry about you. Let's hope that this awful thing peeks soon and we can all get back to normal. All my love Becky x

4 days ago

Hi brian, I'm glad you're ok and keeping busy. At least you'll be able to see your lovely wife tonight. Hope to chat soon, take care, love Becky xxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Hi Becky Hope all well and you are keeping safe. Thought of you at 8last night as I clapped just for you. Keep well as you are a bright light in these strange times. Long to talk soon all love John xxxxx

5 days ago

Yes Becky I'm still ok.still have some work to do.so all good on that.she is ready to pull her hair out.cause she is stuck at home and has nothing to do lmao.but what can u do when ur in lock down u have no other choice. U have to stay at home.brian

1 week ago

Hi Brian, hope my gorgeous Irish man is ok , love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jackie, it was lovely talking to you yesterday, hope you're ok. I cant wait to hear from you again soon. Take care, Becky xxxxxx

1 week ago

Oh that's so sweet of you John, thank you for clapping for us all. Hope you are ok and looking after yourself, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making my beansprout explode. Loved the thought of u being licked out by gemma collins. Love Adam xxx

1 week ago

Hi Jackie, hope all goes well. We have only just finished our chat and I'm worried already about you. Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky l loved clapping last evening just for you as I say you are a star. Take care all love John xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jackie, I've really enjoyed our chats yesterday and today. I hope you are happy in your new adventure. Please stay in touch and let me know you are ok, I do worry about you. Love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Brian, hope you're ok, it was lovely chatting with you yesterday. Take care of yourself and we will hopefully chat soon. Love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi John, thank you for your lovely message, yes I realised it was from you. You take care, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky Hope all well it is a lovely day long to chat hope you realised the message ending "all lov" was from me to you love you John xxxx

1 week ago

Hi becky thanks for today it was super to chat as always you really did take control and my god my nipples hurt but thanks.i am looking forward to my new adventure in many ways but i will be thinking about what you are wearing and how sexy you will

1 week ago

Thanks for chat Becky. Will definitely chat later when ur back on line.brian.xxxx

2 weeks ago

What a lovely chat so nice to hear your laugh and thank you for your message means a lot to know you are there at this strange and difficult time . You and your friends at work are all stars but you are the brightest. Keep well and speak soon all lov

2 weeks ago

Hello John, thank you for your lovely call today, I miss you so much and was so glad to hear from you. I really worry about you, especially at the moment. Please keep yourself safe and keep in touch when you can. Love you, Becky xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi hun. Long time no speak. My beansprout exploded everywhere. So amazing hun thinking of u and Sarah sucking me off, while I suck your man off. Love adam

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Jules
(PIN: 1630)