Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
672 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

20 hours ago

Hi becky thanks for this morning

22 hours ago

Hi Andy, aww thank you for a lovely time too, miss you already, cant wait to hear from you again really soon all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Thanks for putting that great big smile on my face you lovely naughty Yorkshire rose....I'll be dreaming of you know what tonight.......I'll be in there with you😘, all my love Yorkshire Andy xxxxxx

5 days ago

I think I’m going to have to call you again soon & push my cock balls deep into your tight little ass Becky, would you like that?! I’ll be gentle with you sweetheart! Richard. Xx

5 days ago

Becky, it was great to talk to you this afternoon. I enjoyed our chat and my happy conclusion - many thanks BRIAN

5 days ago

Hi Andy, aww aren't you sweet, thank you babe. It was lovely talking to you yesterday and very unexpected so it was even nicer, hope to hear from you again soon, sending you all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Hi John, it was so nice speaking to you and thank you for such a lovely message. You are very special to me. Take care, al my love Becky xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Smashing chat as always, my lovely little fire cracker, missing you already, be good " not " πŸ˜‚ !! All my love, your naughty Yorkshire Andy xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Thank you for your love it means so much to me . You are a very special person and time with you is wonderful and to be treasured. Long to talk as I think of you alwaysand want you . Take care till nextime all love John xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andy, this morning was fantastic, thank you very much!!!!!😊 It was so nice talking to you and I'm glad you're feeling better babe. I was so happy you rang as I was really missing you . Take care sweetie, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Thank you so much, that was lovely, naughty little tinker 😊.....catch up with you again soon my lovely. All my love from your Yorkshire Andy xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Morning Becky thank you for your lovely message it was a lovely chat and I think we both needed it !!! Take care and speak soon with love your John xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Laurence, my dirty little perv, it was so nice to talk with you yesterday, hope to catch up soon, take care naughty man, lots of love Becky

1 week ago

Hi John, it was lovely talking to you yesterday, hope to catch up soon when you can make me blush again!!!! ALL MY LOVE BECKY XXXXXXXX

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely message, of course you didnt bring me down. I'm happy to be able to help you. Hope you have a lovely week too and you're not the only one having naughty thoughts!!!!! All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Brian, hope you are ok, long time since we caught up xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy, hope all is ok with you and things are better than last week, chat soon, take care, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

My week got much better thanks and the weekends been beautiful. Hope I didn't bring you down at all. Been missing you and having lots of naughty thoughts. Have a great week, lots of love Yorkshire Andy xxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

My phone died. Tried again but couldn't get through. I'll try again soon. Steffan, Cardiff x

3 weeks ago

Hi john, thank you for your lovely call, it was so nice to hear from you. Look after yourself and take care, speak soon, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)