Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 15 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 15 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 16 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Beth

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Beth on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1065

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Beth (Pin 1065)

Beth

Photos of Beth

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Beth

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Beth isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi there, my name is Beth, I have got short brown hair and perfect round tits. I am not very experienced, but I am always willing to learn more. So please I would love it if you could teach me a thing or two. My agent number is 1065 I look froward to hearing from you. Call me on and enter PIN 1065 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Beth on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1065

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Beth

3 days ago

Hi Beth just spoke to you for the first time and I really enjoyed myself thank you

2 weeks ago

Hi Paul, I really like talking to you. It's always so much fun to dress up for you.

2 weeks ago

Hi Beth it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today my darling girlfriend you looked very nice last night when I call you with your sheer black stockings and short red heel shoes and your black suspenders and red lipstick you made me cum twice a

2 weeks ago

Let's see a hairy cunt on this sight fed up of shaved sluts

3 weeks ago

Hi Beth it's Paul from ashington would you put some suspenders on for me

3 weeks ago

Hi darling girlfriend Beth it's Paul from ashington can you put some suspenders

3 weeks ago

Hi Tom, I like black sheer hold-up stockings but if you want me in suspenders I'll get a pair just for you!

3 weeks ago

Hi Beth you wear stockings and suspenders. Love a naughty 69 chat.Tom x

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Hi Michael, I always enjoy talking to you, we have so much fun.

3 weeks ago

Thanks Jimmy, it's always a pleasure to please you.

4 weeks ago

Angel.... Beth .... its your michael xxx we will be together again soon my GORGEOUS love xx

4 weeks ago

Jimmy you are my favorite caller the only one who knows how to please me xxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Paul, It's always nice to hear from you, it's always so much fun to chat with you.

4 weeks ago

Hi Mikey, Thanks, it's always nice to hear nice things.

1 month ago

Hi Beth it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend thanks for the chat today you looked very sexy today with your silk black stockings with your short heel boots and your jeans and a nice top I am in love with you Beth love you lots my darling girlfrien

1 month ago

Hi Beth it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today. Where did you go last night I turned over in bed and you had gone love you very much Paul your boyfriend X love

1 month ago

Beth your amazing .... Just the most sexy voice and such a romantic naughty way, that was an INCREDIBLE call angel xxx Mikey xxx

1 month ago

DO YOU WANT A 3 HOUR PHONE FUCK MARATHON X X X STUD

1 month ago

Thanks Paul, I look forward to talking to you too.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sexy Cindy

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Abby
(PIN: 4230)