Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7283

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmel (Pin 7283)

Carmel

Photos of Carmel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
46 comments

Hi my name is Carmel, I’m 42 years old, I’m currently living in the West Midlands area. I’m 5ft 1” petite blonde with a 36C bust. My best asset so I’m told is my big fat juicy arse. I’m very broad minded and always looking to try new things. So why not give me a call today. Call me on and enter PIN 7283 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7283

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmel

2 days ago

Wow Carmel what a woman straight in no messing about straight to the point of doing her best to satisfy your needs and get you off as quick as possible thank you sexy Carmel. Dave from Birmingham xx

3 weeks ago

Hope you are NOT over doing it work wise at your normal "day-job" Nurse Carmel

1 month ago

Hope you have a quiet day at work tomorrow (Wednesday. From a patient

1 month ago

Hope first day back in the old routine was NOT as busy or as stressful as you thought it might be Carmel. Try and take it easy today on your day off

1 month ago

I ring u on the 12 of September babe Steven can you where wot u got on in the pictures for me babe I give u a spanking babe to thanks Steven I ring like at 1am time

1 month ago

Lovely to chat, had such an amazing wank. Speak soon, Ray xx

1 month ago

Did u get my message babe Steven about September babe

1 month ago

Hey hope u like a good spanking babe yore new caller Steven I can't ring u yet as on holiday till September the 2 week of September babe I let u no when I back and I call u sexy can u take round after round of spanking babe pick us a number of how me

1 month ago

Really sorry Carmel hopefully we can still chat jay x

2 months ago

Warm friendly voice, receptive and responsive to suggestions within the fantasy, Carmel was lovely to talk with for the first time today. She'll keep you stiff till you spurt and add your fluids to the puddle in her pussy. Nice to have met you, let's

2 months ago

Hi Carmel do you still remember my big fat 10 inch cock?? X

3 months ago

Sorry to suddenly go off the phone. As the saying goes "walls have ears" A nice male

3 months ago

carmel you are one horny lady, loved our dirty sex chat, and your lovely accent, made me shoot a bucket load of spunk,speak soon darling bad boy chris xxxxxxxxx

3 months ago

When are you hoping to return nurse Carmel? Plenty of patients are in desperate need of a "private" 1-2-1 session with you

4 months ago

Hi guys i hope to be back soon, so wont be long before we can chat soon 😘😘

4 months ago

Hi Carmel Hope you are NOT rushed off your feet during this present crisis. Anice patient

5 months ago

I wonder if nurse Carmel will allow me to check if the bulge that I have between my legs at present will fit snuggly in picture 5 on her profile page as she eats her breakfast today?

5 months ago

So damn sexy, so glad you love toyboys and your amazing to talk too love from Sean xxx

5 months ago

Picture 5 Carmel, I'd love to lick you out

6 months ago

A nice , slightly submissive call. Ray

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Susie
(PIN: 2391)