Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 17 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Celine

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Celine on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1231

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Celine (Pin 1231)

Celine

Photos of Celine

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Celine

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Celine isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
74 comments

Hello guys, agent number 1231. I'm Celine, I have gorgeous black hair, I am a natural 34 F, big brown eyes and ebony brown skin that's silky soft to touch. I'm ready for some action, are you? I ooze sex appeal so I've been told and I love a man who can show me how its done! if you want to have fun then call me, let me give you some long-lasting memories. Call me on and enter PIN 1231 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Celine on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1231

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Celine

2 days ago

Love my sexy mistress, and watching her take big cock

4 days ago

Such an Awsome wank! And so personal too blew my load all over your Titz n face yum sweet cum

4 days ago

Always on a call when are you free

5 days ago

Hey Celine best women to speak to from jason xx

1 week ago

Let me cummm over your face Celine than slap my hard dick against your cheek!!😁

1 week ago

Celine will you be available this weekend Saturday night specifically? You've been terribly naughty & need to be punished Daniel From London

1 week ago

My ebony sweetheart where have you been? I can never seem to get a hold of you grrrr🙄😘

1 week ago

Epic night again Celine I couldn't ask for a better experience!! Richard from London xxx

1 week ago

When you next online babe

1 week ago

Celine take calls after 6pm Saturday like old times

1 week ago

I've not had a wank all week and my balls are full. Wanted to spurt all over my tits and Face for you...x

1 week ago

Tomorrow after 5 be online

2 weeks ago

Hi Celine. What's your favourite underwear? Mxx

2 weeks ago

What age are you my sexy

2 weeks ago

What a gorgeous girl..... very naughty session

2 weeks ago

Celine thank you for an enjoyable afternoon you certainly know how to please a man. You are now my favourite ebony princess. Until the next time...Paul Nottingham xxx

2 weeks ago

Celine it was my first time on here & oh boy you made it worth every second !!! Complete top notch 🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 weeks ago

Wow ask for blowjob and blew in seconds

2 weeks ago

It took me so long to get through, when I did I didn't know what to do. Not your fault, I'd been at it since 8pm... I want to hear more stories... Neil x

2 weeks ago

Baby so amazing oiled up with fishnets on. Twerking on me. J . Xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amanda

Abbie