Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Chelsea

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7203

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chelsea (Pin 7203)

Chelsea

Photos of Chelsea

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chelsea

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chelsea isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
88 comments

Hi I’m Chelsea, I’m a brunette with 36 BB chest, slim but curvy. I’m a horny 30 year bisexual girl who loves loads of horny naughty fun with men and women. So don’t be shy give me a call for some horny naughty se. so come on, get calling don’t be shy. Speak soon bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7203 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7203

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chelsea

1 week ago

Mike please do I love hearing u do this xxx

1 month ago

Chelsea , will have time to call you and wank over you real soon again xx mikey xx

1 month ago

Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx

1 month ago

Wish I could call you , just have to wank over your pics til you’re online xx mikey xx

2 months ago

Chelsea , glad to see your on , can I call you to unload my full cock x mikey

2 months ago

Get ya cock out

3 months ago

Chelsea - sorry my credit ran out before we could get started - Brian.

3 months ago

A superb threesome with Chelsea and another woman, including me taking Chelsea doggy style & the other lady taking me with a strap on. Ray

4 months ago

Would love to be your cuckold cleanup slave xxx James

4 months ago

Wanna lick your spunk covered fuck jugs

5 months ago

Chelsea lovely smile and lovely pussy , can I call to chat about licking that wet pussy x mikey xx

5 months ago

Sexy 30 year old

5 months ago

Mikey plz call me again, i love our filthy chats xx i love getting your cock hard xx

5 months ago

My hard cock would just slide in that wet pussy , call you again soon x mikey

5 months ago

Chelsea . Wanna call u again , can you get me as hard as you did again x mikey

5 months ago

Do you have a hairy cunt. ..2

5 months ago

My pussy is tidy trimmed sometimes i get it waxed xxx

6 months ago

Do you have a hairy cunt

6 months ago

Oh please do call me i love being a dirty whore with you guys come and call & punish me xxxx

6 months ago

Gonna call you soon, my cock will be busting to spunk over your tits xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jacqueline
(PIN: 7125)

Jacqueline

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page