Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Chrissie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7105

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chrissie (Pin 7105)

Chrissie

Photos of Chrissie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chrissie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chrissie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
512 comments

Hi my name is Chrissie, my pin number is 7105. I have lovely long dark hair and blue eyes with lips that could suck your hard cock until you beg me to stop. I am a size 12 with curves in the right places, my tits are 34 E that I would love you to come over. I have a firm peachy arse that loves to be licked and bitten. My pin number is 7105 so come on over and lets get hot until we cum. Call me on and enter PIN 7105 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7105

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chrissie

1 week ago

Hi Andrew happy new year to you too hope we can speak soo too xx

1 week ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share have you forgotten about me and are you going to be online Sunday night and what stockings are you going to have on and what shoes message me back Chrissie xxxxx

1 week ago

hi sexy happy new year hope to speak to you soon live andrew

3 weeks ago

Do you want 4hrs of phone fuck fun and spunk and squirt

4 weeks ago

Chrissie is lovely to chat to but also a filthy slutty lady. Love licking her her hot wet fanny and beautiful bum hole. Look forward to another discussion about filthy sluts soon. Pervy Paul from Scotland.

1 month ago

Back from overseas. ...have a good Christmas. ...💀

1 month ago

hi chrissie how are u have missed our fantastic role plays hopefully speak soon love andrew x

1 month ago

Hi Christie it dan spoke be before be long time catch you soon dan xxxxxxx

2 months ago

Chrisse, spoke to u a few weeks ago. Have been trying again but with no luck. Can't wait to lick your pussy, sniff your ass hole & tonguing it, before fucking you. Imran

2 months ago

hi sexy are u back on soon

2 months ago

Nice wet snatch now. .SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH

2 months ago

My little sub slut be ready for me to work that massive fat arse and have your dildo at hand to ram into your wet fuck cunt when I say. Master Tom

2 months ago

Well Michael you minge munching maniac my fucking cunt is soaking wet and I need you more xxxx

2 months ago

This milf will take it hard. Lee

2 months ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington have you forgotten about me you have not received any reply to my messages so I am going to put a spell on you and turn you into a 🐸 message me back

2 months ago

A naked heat machine i want your love. .......I'm a wild child come and love me i want you

2 months ago

Always enjoyed talking with you Chrissie. You're a talented girl! Goodbye. Lee

2 months ago

Looking forward to final episode of Life expecting to be sad surprised shocked. Need to binge on catch-up asap. Eight days on leave it's been six months since I had anytime off other than the odd day, it will make me appreciate five day working week

2 months ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend message me about this Sunday night love Paul from ashington your car share friend

2 months ago

WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK SQUIRT

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Janette
(PIN: 7095)

Janette

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)