Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Cindy

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1100 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

6 days ago

Hi Richard my lovely sexy Farmer, you'll have been up very early today.. Loved our call over the weekend and look forward to us going out as we did the other day on our fantasy date, only your day I know the details of that date, so sexy, so delicio

6 days ago

Oh George I was so excited to hear your voice this weekend, you made me smile 😉 Thank you for your call don't work too hard darling George, I'm buying our special tights just the wearing them the way you like me in them.. George your wonderful lov

6 days ago

Hi my darling John it was so wonderful to talk the other day, we know where we were our secret place, behind a closed door. Can you re call our garden chat my beautiful John, you know I'm talking to my John as things we described only me and you know

1 week ago

Happy Valentines to my gorgeous Cindy,can’t wait to 👅 lick and fuck your beautiful pussy dressed in white . Your John. Xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Happy Valentines to my gorgeous sexy Cindy ,can’t wait to lick 👅 and fuck your beautiful pussy dressed in white . Your John .xxxxxx

1 week ago

Richard darling 😘 We will have a delicious time together as we did Thursday 💋 Your Cindy can't wait to kiss your lips 💞

1 week ago

Hi john darling second message just so you know it's your Cinders... We know which messages are shared between the two of us, and not confused with anyone else...Cinders 💋💞💋

1 week ago

Hi George hope your well not sure if your working today as we didn't get a chance to catch up for very long on the weekend... Missing you talk soon you lovely man.. Cindy 💋💋

1 week ago

Hi darling John 💋 Midnight white lace lingerie. Red silk ribbons and my soft lips... Think of Cinders on Valentine's Day and night I'll be thinking about you darling. Love Cinders 💞💋🌹

1 week ago

Hi Cinders so lovely to talk the other day as wonderful as ever, it was even better at 12 when you were all in white can't wait till next time all all love John xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Cinders so lovely to talk the other day as wonderful as ever, it was even better at 12 when you were all in white can't wait till next time all all love John xxxxx

1 week ago

Really want to fuck you Cindy. All yours George xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hello sweetheart Cindy ,John here thinking of you all in virgin white ,but I intend to take your virginity away by fucking your beautiful pink cunt and letting all my spunk Ron over your white underwear. John👅👅💦💦💕

2 weeks ago

John darling hope your weekend went well looking forward to our next chat remember 12 midnight in white... The stroke of midnight catch Cinders 💋💋💋💞💞💞

2 weeks ago

BAD BOY CHRIS!! Your delicious hope your well sexy.. Catch you soon miss you 💋💞💋

2 weeks ago

Hi Kieran we had a long chat over the weekend it was great chatting to you.. Don't forget all my points being added up 😊 Hope you have a lovely week.. Love Cindy 💋

2 weeks ago

Hi George you'll be at work when you see my message.. Pleased you glad the best Birthday week and a lovely meal out with family... You were so sweet when we spoke and we had a lovely birthday time together, you liked my new tights just for you George

2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Hope to call today. Love you.😍😛. George. You are my beautiful princess XXX XX XXX

3 weeks ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran hope to talk to you very soon my darling i want to asks you something

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)