Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE โ˜บ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Crystal

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Crystal on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 3821

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Crystal (Pin 3821)

Crystal

Photos of Crystal

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Crystal

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Crystal isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hello boys. Crystal here. I am a 21 year old full time college student from the North East. , I've got a size 38 DD bust and a nice round arse for you to bite on. There is nothing I like more than getting my pussy drilled by a big fat hard cock . So why don't we play together, My Pin is 3821, Don't by shy come play with me and have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 3821 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Crystal on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 3821

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Crystal

3 days ago

Crystal i think im in love with you xx

3 days ago

Love a naughty 69 you in stockings and suspenders Crystal. Tom x

1 week ago

Are you from Liverpool darling xx

1 week ago

Thanks for the lovely comment Tony, canโ€™t wait to speak to my favourite sexy Italian man again, Iโ€™ll be on from 4.30 ๐Ÿฅฐ - Crystal (3821)

1 week ago

Wow wow wiw. Beautiful lady, great sense of humour, sexy voice and cheeky laugh and know hows to make a man happy. My new no1 hot sexy lady. Cant wait to fuck you again talking dirty to you in italian before i come in that dirty geordie mouth. Tony y

1 week ago

Love your pusie hair dave

1 week ago

I want to worship your body all day and night

2 weeks ago

Do want to lick that pussy of yours babe

2 weeks ago

Lovely girl really Sexy Irish fan x

2 weeks ago

Brilliant roleplay last night crystal, shame we didnt finish it, you have such a sexy voice and a wicked imagination Take care Harry from merseyside

2 weeks ago

Really enjoyed you lovely girl and so Sexy Irish fan x x x

2 weeks ago

Thanks for making my beansprout explode again hun. Your amazing. Love Adam xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Crystal my name is John and i am a virgin to chat lines can you be my first please xx

3 weeks ago

Will you give me oral pleasure crystal

3 weeks ago

Iโ€™ll be on from 6pm tonight boys hope youโ€™re all ready - Crystal (3821)

3 weeks ago

Crystal, honey, you are sensational. I'm dying to talk to you. When are you on line?

3 weeks ago

Iโ€™m online till late tonight boys, come have a little fun with me ๐Ÿ˜˜ -Crystal (3821)

3 weeks ago

Hi hun. You made my beansprout explode. Thinking of you and my girlfriend sarah. Love Adam xxx

3 weeks ago

Would love to hammer my 12 inch meat right up u Crystal

3 weeks ago

Crystal what's your bra size?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 1003)

Tanya

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)