Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie,when do you think you will be returning? X
  • 6 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa......I heard on the grapevine that you are not keen on beards......I just wondered if I could change your mind babe. love Jason Momoa Xx
  • 7 hours ago about Sophie
    do you take it up the arse ?????
  • 7 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abby it is is Ichigo here thank you you for the call and the the other thing what I will not say they speak to you on Thursday IV till then have a nice weekend and a nice weekday doing that kiss kiss kiss
  • 7 hours ago about Nicola
    Nicola previous comment should start reading "here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth "etc. As for you saying I need glasses, how about you spread your cunt and arse holes and I will see how many glasses can be shoved deep inside both y

Phone Sex Profiles: Destiny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Destiny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1603

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Destiny (Pin 1603)

Destiny

Photos of Destiny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Destiny

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Destiny. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1603
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

13 comments

Hi guys, my name is Destiny and I'm a curvy caribbean lady who is willing and available anytime. I wont say my age but you can call me a MILF who loves to talk real FILTH. I'm 5 FT 7" with dark brown eyes that look good when looking into them as I'm sucking cock, my knickers are wet waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1603 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Destiny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1603

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Destiny

1 month ago

Hiya Destiny , thank you for a great chat the other morning. Very enjoyable 😉. Hope to speak to you soon . John

1 month ago

Destiny, l would love to have sex up your bum. Tom.

1 month ago

Hi Destiny would love to speak to you next week when will you be available??? Love your photos especially the last one lovely breasts and bottom love from Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Id make those big tits swing while I fuck ur pink cunt till shoot my load right up u then pull out n suck u creamy pussy xx Jamie xx

1 month ago

Hi

1 month ago

Destiny what's your bra size?? Xx :) x

1 month ago

can't wait to wank for you.... pete xx

1 month ago

Would love to shove this white chocolate knob deep inside that chocolate strawberry doughnut of yours Destiny

1 month ago

Sexy milf 😍 😘

1 month ago

get on your knees and take this cock in your pretty mouth

1 month ago

bend over you big titted milf i want to spank your booty then you ride my big 10 inch throbbing black dick Much love Denzel

1 month ago

Beautiful smile sexy voice and a lovely lady. I love your pictures, better than i ever imagined. speak to you again soon honey

1 month ago

Picture 4 its crying out to have my cock in between them fucking hell Destiny your beautiful; Jez

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Felicity
(PIN: 1031)

Felicity

Janette
(PIN: 7286)