Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭🍫
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 17 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❤ 😍 💖 Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Diamond

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diamond on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1001

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diamond (Pin 1001)

Diamond

Photos of Diamond

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diamond

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diamond isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
29 comments

Hey this is sexy Diamond. I’m fun, bubbly, and flexible to your desire. I’m a 5ft 8, curvy yet slim beautiful lady, with long black silky hair and a big booty for you to play with. Call me I want a taste of you. I like a man with Stamina, who can cum, cum and cum again!! Call me on and enter PIN 1001 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diamond on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1001

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diamond

5 months ago

Whe are you on?

6 months ago

When are you on?

6 months ago

When are you on?

7 months ago

Shot my load in her face then shoved my dick back in her cunt n fucked her silly watching the sperm drip of her face onto her tits x

8 months ago

Look forward to another call

8 months ago

Loved teasing you!

8 months ago

Blowjob heaven is in her throat

10 months ago

Hi sorry we got cut off. I do hope to speak to you soon. X secret admirer x

10 months ago

I would love to peek inside your pink panties Diamond, what a lovely sight it would be. Roy xxxx👅👅

10 months ago

Would love drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy sperm xxx

11 months ago

Love ur cunt,sucks cock like a champion.

11 months ago

Hi Diamond was enjoying every minute of chat till it ended finished myself off looking at your pictures speak soon merry Christmas 🎄 and a sexy happy new year all my love and spunk Peter xxxx

11 months ago

Hi Diamond was enjoying every minute of you then my battery 🔋 expired but I didn't I wanked off for another 5 minutes looking at your pictures again and Cumming loads speak again soon love From Peter xxxx

11 months ago

Loved the way u sucked and gagged on my dick definitely speak to you again Adam

11 months ago

Hi Diamond Apologies for earlier/ Someone rang the landline.

11 months ago

what a cheeky picture! taking a peek at your pussy.

1 year ago

I really wanna fuck the shit out of this bitch she looks like such a slutty whore that u just want to face fuck

1 year ago

Ohhhh just had spunk sucked out of my cock by diamond thanks babe

1 year ago

I bet u love taking it up the shitter, id bend ur slutty ass over n make u spread ur cheeks wide so i can ram my hard cock up ur asshole till i fill it up with spunk then get on my knees and suck it out ur ass again xxjamie xx

1 year ago

Shines bright like a Diamond 😉 beautiful & hornily descriptive, will definitely call you again especially for some back door action given how hard you got me, Diamond 😈 thank you, Tomi xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)