Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Diana

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
156 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

3 days ago

You have my pussy purring Amy x Cant wait to be our girlie bubble again x

1 week ago

Hi Diana can’t wait to speak to you. My Pussy is aching and throbbing so badly. I keep having a little play daily, building myself up for you. I need your voice badly. Love Amy xxx be gentle

1 week ago

The power of words Andy, giving me also what i need at the end. Diana xxx

1 week ago

Thankyou john x was a real pleasure. Diana xxx

2 weeks ago

Diana, you are so gorgeous and given a hint of what to talk about you make such a detail description of what happens, taking me through arousal to climax, you never fail, love Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Diana, spoke to you last night for the first time, it was lovely that we cum together. Will call you again very soon and get to know you a little better darling. Love; John xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Paul, thankyou again for your wonderful comments, sooo erotic and kinky especially knowing it dosent end when the call does. Love Diana xxx

2 weeks ago

Even the memory of a call with Diana is more intense than actually being inside all but the most skillful lovers. She could raise an erection in the world's most flaccid eunoch, so imagine what she's able to do if your balls are present and in workin

2 weeks ago

Just spoke to Diana again,now sufficiently recovered to express the pleasure this beautiful, slippery, messy and deliciously filthy fuck slut generates each time we get together. This wonderful woman is to phone sex what Einstein was to physics or Mi

3 weeks ago

The beach was definitely my favorite fantasy. Laying on my stomach in the sand, feeling the suns rays on my back/arms and legs... while you rub oil into me. Mmm can’t wait for next time 💦❤️

3 weeks ago

Amy, you on that beach, sun ,sea and plenty of oil being massaged into that hot sizzling butt of yours, not to mention puss puss was escapism and fantasy at its best. Your a hot sexy slutty bitch. Love it .Diana xxx

1 month ago

Amy, drinking you is like drinking youth dew, and had me dripping and gasping your a beautiful and articulate and sòoooo dirty sexy. I adored hearing you cum and lol your recovery. Mind blowing. Love Diana x

1 month ago

Diana you are one filthy, woman. I Can still feel the wetness and juices slowly treakling out of my pussy as I Type this. Wish you were here to lick and drink it all up. Amy 💦

1 month ago

And again amy, incredible. You are one super horny girl. Loved it yum yum . Diana x

1 month ago

Thankyou Amy, satisfying you was a REAL pleasure. you are incredible,. Lovr Diana x

1 month ago

What time are you usually on

1 month ago

Very descriptive. Knows how to please a young woman like me. 💦

2 months ago

Thanks Danny, ohhh so glad you enjoyed Diana x

2 months ago

This girl is amazing at making you cum. She's so dirty and loves to fuck as much as the next girl. Drained my balls in minutes and even made me cum a 2nd time. Thanks babe. Your dirty little Irish wanker xxx Danny xxx

2 months ago

Thankyou S x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Amy