Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Diana

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
206 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

1 day ago

Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.

3 weeks ago

Mr s here oh well can’t do them times sorry

3 weeks ago

Hi x new caller or mr s x im on most days between 2pm and 5pm, the odd Saturday around midnight, hope to chat soon. Diana x

3 weeks ago

Diana's most erogenous zone is between her ears. The honey of her voice is as sweet as the juices that drip from her perfect pussy. What a deliciously dirty girl.

1 month ago

A real lovely lady, so sexy and great fun. Love Andy xx

1 month ago

Hey new caller here what days u on I let u no when I call u mr s xxxx

1 month ago

Hey new caller here what days u on I let u no when I call u mr s xxxx

1 month ago

I just love everything about you Diana such a dirty slut i never fail to explode when we talk i can not wait until the next time luv Steve xxxxxx

1 month ago

Diana I thought of you driving home from work they had a Scottish feature on radio 1 then played 'Bits n Pieces' made me smile , Andy from south of England xx

1 month ago

Artemesia - Bits & Pieces , I will do this for you sometime as you missed your Hogmanay last year, Love Andy πŸ₯‚

2 months ago

A great way to start 2021, a call with you Diana, Andy xx

2 months ago

Thankyou Andy, hope so too. All the best. Love Diana xxx

2 months ago

Diana, wishing you a very pleasant 2021 and hopefully I have more pleasant calls with you in the coming year. love Andy xx

2 months ago

Lovely slut babe

2 months ago

such a lovely lady

2 months ago

Diana thanks for making Boxing day go with a bang sorry for the end of our sexy chat I was so Over cum,,, πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¨πŸ’«all over my living room carpet must do it again soon love your sexy Scottish accent and your beautiful body let's do it again I'

2 months ago

Hi x Just wanted to wish all my merry men a very happy Christmas and welcome in a "hole" horny New Year!!! To thankyou for making this year so pleasurable for me, as i hope ive done for you too. Dont be shy when it comes to Di xxx

2 months ago

Sincere apologies Diana for the abrupt and premature ending to our call on Friday. It was caused by the unexpectedly early return of my partner. Almost caught red handed or should that be purple headed. Have a delicious Christmas. XXX

2 months ago

Will try very hard to catch you before Christmas Diana, but privacy is in short supply. Hope you are well, wet and wide open. Touch yourself intimately and taste the pleasure that I would so treasure on my lips and tongue.

2 months ago

Diana, your are a lovely lady to talk to generally and can also talk very sexual as well. speak soon Andy xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Beth
(PIN: 1065)