Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 9 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 9 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx💕💕
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 9 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1499 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

1 week ago

Hi John ...... Yes im fine hope to hear from you soon and be good ha ha..... xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Ellie it’s John here my lovely girlfriend i hope you’re ok I’m missing you like crazy I love you always from John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 week ago

Love your tits and new pictures Ellieex

1 week ago

Love the tits so juicy

3 weeks ago

Thanks Jamie keep spunking over my big tits speak soon x

1 month ago

Love your new pics ellie

1 month ago

Just had another wank over ur pics love love titty fucking ur big titts till I spunk all over em then lock it all off x Jamie x

1 month ago

I want your cunt ellie. Xxx

1 month ago

I need your spunk Tom x

1 month ago

Hi Ellie I have just exploded so much looking at your tits. My cock is still hard and erect. I want you again. You are so fucking sexy. Tom xx

1 month ago

Love the new pics Ellie. What size are your tits?

1 month ago

Hi Guys thanks for the lovely comments about the photos and yes I will get some of my pussy especially for you Tom and Steve x

1 month ago

Hi Ellie, Lovely chat and great new photo of your tits. Can you put some pussy photos up and one of your bum showing your pussy as i would like to fuck you doggy style. In the meantime i will keep on wanking. Steve.

1 month ago

Hi Ellie really tunred on by the thought of you catching me wanking in the bathroom to your photos. Woiuld love to touch and suck your nipples and play with your smooth pussie. Have just exploded thinking of you. Tom xx

1 month ago

Hi Ellie I love your photos but would love to see your pussie Tom xx

1 month ago

Wonderful chat.Your new photos are wonderful .See u in my dreams.DXxx

1 month ago

Hi Ellie. I've just had a really good wank off whilst looking at your photos in the bathroom and I 've remembered another one of my fantasies I wouild like to share with you - hope to catch you soon! Tom xx

1 month ago

I love Ellie new photo but thair should be one off her tidy well groomed pussy .I really enjoyed forplay really wet pussy 🥳

1 month ago

Hi Ellie have just enjoyed the most incredible chat with you and particularly telling you my fantasy - it seemed better than ever tonight. Absolutely adore your tits and lovely nipples and wish I was living opposite you now! Talk to you again soon. T

1 month ago

Hi Ellie , nice new pictures, look as horny as ever, Peter

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)