Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Trixie Blue
    Hi Trixie, A great night Sunday, a great sexy lady you never fail to deliver. I love to talk to you, can’t get enough of you. I’ll speak to you very soon. Love Tony xxx
  • 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Tom, yes Christmas night was fun, the sack was definitely emptied !! Yes i would love to chat again soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Andrew, so you want to be splashing around with JJ in my hot tub? while the pussy away u will both play !!!! Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about JJ
    You are one sexy milf JJ. Loving the new pics. Mike xx
  • 14 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie, haven't seen you online for quite some time. I genuinely and wholeheartedly hope everything is ok where you are. Hope you are healthy and safe, sissy wanker Steve.

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1478 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

1 day ago

Im waiting for you

3 days ago

Hi Pete if you leave a message when your around to have some sexy chat I will be on for you ...... Y ou can also check see if im online too x

3 days ago

Hi I will be on early morning

5 days ago

Ellie when are you on next, am ready to shoot my load for you, x

6 days ago

Hi Ellie you one tonight after 8

1 week ago

Hi Ellie , enjoyed our little chat, even though I didn’t have a lot of time. I’m sure you can help me out even though your not the dominant type but sure you can do what I require, please don’t hold back! Speak again soon , Peter

1 week ago

Hi Ellie Are you going to be on line tomorrow as I need a good fucking Tom X

2 weeks ago

Hey there my gorgeous Yorkshire lass. It's your one and only Danny boy. I've been busy at home and I know that pussy needs some TLC, which you know I can give along with a good rub of that sexy body.... hear from you soon your Danny boy xxxx

2 weeks ago

Happy New Year Ellie sexy tits

2 weeks ago

Sexy Girl ...............

2 weeks ago

Hi fireman Jason is it round 3 this time speak soon xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Ellie you are the best woman speak to and your filthy dirty bitch from sexy fireman Jason xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Ellie you are the best woman to speak to from Fireman Jason xx

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas sexy ..... x

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas Ellie thinking about you and that sexy body speak soon x George

3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas everyone xx

4 weeks ago

Come on Steve I need my mouth filling x

4 weeks ago

Hi Shaun come on give me a call ...... you will enjoy it x

1 month ago

Ellie, Sorry we have not spoken for a bit. Been busy but will always save a face full of spunk for you to swallow. Open wide Steve

1 month ago

Mikey come on call me im waiting for your hard cock x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)