Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1562 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

1 month ago

When u gonna b on baby so I can titty fuck the shit outta them huge tits x Jamie x

1 month ago

Hi Jamie i would luv your spunk on my big tits Ellie

1 month ago

Hi Graham i hope to get online soon i hope your okay xx

4 months ago

Where u been gorgeous miss ramming my cock between those big tits till I pump cum all over that pretty face x Jamie x

10 months ago

Hi Ellie havn't seem you on line for a while I do hope you are ok,hope to chat to you soon,take care Graham E Yorks xx

11 months ago

Ellie wow image 5 what a sexy body you have,my prick just gets hard looking at you

1 year ago

Hi Ellie really enjoyed our recent chats lots of fun, ur sense of humour matches mine-comedy duo bound for stardom?Willey's going to bed now to get ready for you!Take care my darling, I love you-G East Yorks xxx

1 year ago

Hi Ellie , I’m looking for someone to talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, would also like to be ordered to use lubricants from the fridge to wank with, can you help? Peter

1 year ago

Hi guys im feeling very horny today so cum and chat to ellie x

1 year ago

Hi guys I will be online tonite Ellie x

1 year ago

R u into gang bang Ellie because I would like to join in and enjoy having sex with you

1 year ago

Jamie im on most days keep checking I need lots of spunk x

1 year ago

We need you ellie to be online to have sex with you

1 year ago

Really miss titty fucking u can't seem to catch u so I can cover those perfect tits in spunk x Jamie x

1 year ago

You have a perfect virgina to make love to

1 year ago

Hi Graham where do you go....... Im miss my chats with you and that fantastic Willy xx

1 year ago

Hi Steven ive been waiting for my hard fuck ......

1 year ago

Hi Ellie just you before you went offline Sat night,hope you had a good time at the party! speak soon luv G XXX

1 year ago

Steven here again you need hard fuck

1 year ago

I wish you were riding hard and fast Ellie and I'll phone you phone next week if your on am steven

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)

Sandy

Madie
(PIN: 7047)

Madie

Penny
(PIN: 7130)

Penny

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)