Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 9 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 45 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hรฒw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 1 hour ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1419 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

3 hours ago

It's a pleasure to make you feel so gooood and wet xxx with my sexy voice, it'll always turn you on

15 hours ago

Hi sexy Danny you make me so wet xx

19 hours ago

Taking that cock and bouncing up and down pinching and sucking your nipples. My sexy voice and words, make you cumming like a water fountain. Xxx

19 hours ago

Hey my Yorkshire lass, it's Danny, well you must have certainly enjoyed that. Hope those orgasms got you all dripping wet. Your pussy must be soaking wet after it went through xxx

20 hours ago

Hi Jason hows you sexy speak soon xx

2 days ago

Hey Ellie best women to speak to from Jason xxx

2 days ago

Having you bent over with my cock in your pussy must have got you all hot and bothered then soooooo wet xx

2 days ago

Why am I not surprised! You sounded like a river full of cum !!

3 days ago

hi its alun the scot who had a brill time with you wanking but mostly having a great chat to you. enjoyed it so much looking forward to another session luv you xxxxx

3 days ago

Hi Danny im sooo wet thinking of you .......You know what I need xxx

3 days ago

That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx

3 days ago

I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

3 days ago

Hey Ellie, it's Danny from London!! Well that was a fucking great time for the morning, you horny naughty girl!! Who knows how much you enjoyed those orgasms not to mention all the times you came!

1 week ago

Hi Kevin there normally is a delay but im on most nites after 9pm till around 1am ..... Also I will be on sunday morning then Monday morning well im on and off most days xx

1 week ago

Hi Ellie,there seems to be a delay in messages,I just got your message at 9pm Friday evening ๐Ÿ˜‚ what days are you online from now as Iโ€™ll look out for you Kevin x

1 week ago

Hi Kev im on Friday leave me a time and I will be waiting xx

1 week ago

Hey Ellie,I would love to catch up with you as itโ€™s been a while,are you free anytime Friday? Kevin x

2 weeks ago

Hi Anthony ....... Let me know when you would like our catch up xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Anthony, would luv a catch up xx

2 weeks ago

lovly catch up chat soon xx anthony

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)