Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    JS - thank you ❀️. I'm OK. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Robbie - my pleasure. Hope to totally satisfy your needs again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Felicity

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Felicity on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1031

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Felicity (Pin 1031)

Felicity

Photos of Felicity

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Felicity

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Felicity isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi Guys I’m Felicity, I’m a kinky 31 year old with a wild imagination. I have blonde hair, brown eyes, and 36E breasts. Iβ€˜d love you to suck, lick and bite it really drives me wild, I just want to be really down and dirty. I like to wear skirts with no knickers, come on guys if you want some wild sexy fun and want to get down and dirty then give me a call on 1031. I love to speak to you and have some filthy sexy fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1031 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Felicity on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1031

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Felicity

2 weeks ago

As she says here, she loves her boobs given TLC , but loves fucking too, we did doggie, cowgirl & missionary . Ray

3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, am working fridays, saturday and sunday now, come give me a call am feeling very horney xxx

1 month ago

Hi guys, am wont be on during week anymore as am working full time now but I hope that am able speck to you all very soon u will deffo be able to catch me on a saturday. Missing u all xxx

1 month ago

Hi Felicity happy new year you are a spitting image of my ex wife will talk to you very soon when ru available over the next month love from Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Felicity, my phone ran out of CREDIT, I was so close to cumming - I can't believe it. I will try again soon BRIAN

2 months ago

hi guys, I won't be available during the day got myself a job but will be on in the evening looking forward to specking to you xxx

2 months ago

anthony lovly chat

3 months ago

Hi everyone, sorry but am taking time off due to me been ill, I'll be back on Thursday at 10. hope to speck to you all soon πŸ‘„ Felicity xx

3 months ago

loved chatting to you John, can't wait to we have anough chat, am getting horny thinking about you. x

3 months ago

Lovely chat yesterday you are so nice and so special can't wait till nextime. Hope you enjoyed your meal out of the freezer !! John xxxx

3 months ago

I love to have a chat before we get down and dirty. I've got some new underwear that am dieing to try on 😈

3 months ago

Am on most days, normally from 10am to 9pm just take a breck for having some think to eat. xx

3 months ago

hi we have had a great chat and wank andy hopes you get the job XXXXXX LOL hope to speak soon

3 months ago

Nice arse felicity when you on next love to ring you have no company

3 months ago

Hi guys sorry haven't been on as much been as I've been ill and busy but will be back on Tuesday. Miss you all am really horny and could do with a good seeing to. felicity x😈

4 months ago

Hi Felicity, ur so beautifully babe and sexy those tits just makes my cock so hard babe I could shag u all night πŸŒ™felicity ur so horny babe I hope you have recovered from ur night out will phone you for another sex session babeπŸ˜„πŸ˜„love πŸ’˜Jimmy ,

4 months ago

Ow baby wish I was a peeping Tom to see u spread u legs and squirt all over. U made me Cum so much lv ur babys

4 months ago

Wish I was a neighbour yesterday as you masturbated on the kitchen counter. I would have come round and given you my cock and cum.

4 months ago

Your arse hole deserves several loads of bite marks all over both your arse cheeks and the crack between those arse cheeks you kinky bitch. NOW get on all 4s now

5 months ago

Hi thanks for ur lovely comments 😘 you know am alway ready to have some dirty sexy fun x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Karen

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)