Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • 12 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • 12 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜
  • 12 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Felicity

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Felicity on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1031

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Felicity (Pin 1031)

Felicity

Photos of Felicity

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Felicity

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Felicity isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
40 comments

Hi guys my name is Felicity, I am a kinky 31 year old who could do with a call from you. I would love to see my juices running down your stiff hard cock and your cum coming out of me. I've blonde hair and brown eyes and a sexy body. I would love to speak to you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1031 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Felicity on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1031

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Felicity

1 week ago

Hi felicity its John from last night. You were absolutely on form last night, I could hear your cunt juice whilst you were cumming, made me spunk twice again, speak to again for another session. Love from John xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Felicity what size are your tits? X

3 weeks ago

Hi M my favourite sexy underwear would be a thong or a boxer shorts, give me a call to find out xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Felicity. What's your favourite underwear? What makes you feel sexy? Mxx

3 weeks ago

The best. Beautifully dirty imagination.

3 weeks ago

Hi felicity its John, we spoke for the first time Sunday night and what a fantastic session we had didn't we, wow you are a bit special aren't you darling. Made me spunk twice, especially when i heard you cumming out loud. Hope you enjoyed it as much

3 weeks ago

Hi Steve I enjoyed are conversation, I really hope to hear from you again. Lv Felicity ur yorkshire lass

3 weeks ago

Hi itโ€™s Steve from Sheffield had a really good chat loved it very friendly lady thank you felicity

4 weeks ago

Felicity, Thanks for everything, a gentleman never tells ? You are going to be a huge hit on this site. I thought i had a obscenely, dirty, filthy, x-rated mind. If you wrote a erotic book It would be a world wide best seller. Gloucester Frank

4 weeks ago

Hi guys, sorry I when away for a bit but am back so come and give ur kinky girl a ring x

6 months ago

As she says here, she loves her boobs given TLC , but loves fucking too, we did doggie, cowgirl & missionary . Ray

6 months ago

Hi everyone, am working fridays, saturday and sunday now, come give me a call am feeling very horney xxx

7 months ago

Hi guys, am wont be on during week anymore as am working full time now but I hope that am able speck to you all very soon u will deffo be able to catch me on a saturday. Missing u all xxx

7 months ago

Hi Felicity happy new year you are a spitting image of my ex wife will talk to you very soon when ru available over the next month love from Peter xxxx

8 months ago

Felicity, my phone ran out of CREDIT, I was so close to cumming - I can't believe it. I will try again soon BRIAN

8 months ago

hi guys, I won't be available during the day got myself a job but will be on in the evening looking forward to specking to you xxx

8 months ago

anthony lovly chat

9 months ago

Hi everyone, sorry but am taking time off due to me been ill, I'll be back on Thursday at 10. hope to speck to you all soon ๐Ÿ‘„ Felicity xx

9 months ago

loved chatting to you John, can't wait to we have anough chat, am getting horny thinking about you. x

9 months ago

Lovely chat yesterday you are so nice and so special can't wait till nextime. Hope you enjoyed your meal out of the freezer !! John xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)