Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Francesca

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Francesca on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1272

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Francesca (Pin 1272)

Francesca

Photos of Francesca

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Francesca

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Francesca is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1272

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

58 comments

Hi, this is Francesca. I'm 5ft 3" tall. I'm a curvy girl with nice big 36E tits with big nipples for you to play with. I'm a brunette and I'm home alone feeling so horny and wet. I would love to be doing my very favourite thing and licking and sucking on that nice hard cock right now. So why not give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1272 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Francesca on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1272

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Francesca

5 days ago

Hi Francesca its lee my phone credit ran out but I find u rather beautiful looking and I will be ringing you again.

1 month ago

Hi Francesca my phone died while we were on phone but I will call u again i promise

4 months ago

Hi Francesca, I'm sure with breast like that when we are out of lockdown you would have no problem for filling you turn on, dogging and watching men wank, you could be covered in cream. love Andy xx

5 months ago

Wanna casual sex? My pussy is at your disposal! Find my profile with phone number here - https://cutt.us/milf2020 My nickname is Veronika2020 [url=https://cutt.us/kristaa ][img]http://skype.miss-bdsm.mcdir.ru/img/777.jpg[/img][/url]

5 months ago

How old are you fran

5 months ago

Hi Guys, thank you for leaving me your comments, looking forward to chatting more and having fun , something we can do while we are all stuck at home , love Francesca xxx

7 months ago

Always sexy always fun.

10 months ago

Fran, you drew the cream out of my winky. ;-) xx

10 months ago

Hi Francesca, would love to be knelt astride you while you milk my cock onto your lovely breast, love Andy L xx

10 months ago

thanks fracesca thanks lovley chat nice lovely lady

1 year ago

Fran is just frantastic,g8 big boobs,g8 pussy,wots not 2 love about this g8 babe.

1 year ago

Fran you drained me thanks

1 year ago

Francesca. As ever really enjoyed our chat. Looking forward to exploring more of that swingers club scenario we were having fun with Take care *A*

1 year ago

Thank you for all your lovely comments guys... love Francesca x

1 year ago

Always keen to please and always does.

1 year ago

adventures with Francesca always amazing, love Andy L

2 years ago

Fran. You are by far the best I've chatted with on here. A naturally seductive mind.

2 years ago

Just had a brilliant first time chat and wank with Francesca - brilliant! Thanks Francesca! xxx

2 years ago

I have missed you so much you beautiful lady. I saw you on tonight but didn’t catch you in time, so sad! I will speak soon, you biggest fan Steve CFC xxx by the way guys the best girl ever.

2 years ago

Perfect x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Janette
(PIN: 7095)

Janette

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Lilly
(PIN: 7104)

Lilly

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)