Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 2 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Frankie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Frankie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7258

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Frankie (Pin 7258)

Frankie

Photos of Frankie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Frankie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Frankie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
34 comments

Hi guys, its Frankie here. I’m looking for some sexy, naughty fun. I’ve got a tight little arse and big 32DD breasts to match. I would definitely have you coming for more, my pin is 7258, so let’s have some naughty fun together, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7258 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Frankie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7258

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Frankie

4 months ago

Hi Frankie just wondering how tall u are as your legs look so long

6 months ago

You are stunning,Frankie. Absolutely gorgeous. Cum to bed. Please!!! William xx

7 months ago

Frankie, you are simply gorgeous. Most beautiful pic 2. Very very sexy. I'd love to get in behind you, babe. Xxx William

7 months ago

Frankie, you are simply gorgeous. Most beautiful pic 2. Very very sexy. I'd love to get in behind you, babe. Xxx William

8 months ago

So sexy you make my cock so hard would love u to take it all down ur throat while u sit on my face and rub that bald pussy and tight little bumhole all over it. When i cum in ur mouth i want you to pee all over my face.

10 months ago

Hello sexy Frankie when are you online again Jay.

11 months ago

Hi frankie when are you online again

1 year ago

hey Frankie still waiting for you to come online sexy every time I see thes pictures of yours you know exactly what happens come online quick your pussy looks so juicey i would love to lick that off then stick my hard cock rite inside you xx Jay

1 year ago

So would love a naughty 69 chat with you babe in stockings and suspenders as if you wear any. Tom x

1 year ago

Hi Frankie omg your picture 4 is jus Fukin amazing I would love to come behind of you and stick my long tongue rite inside your pussy then in your asshole ohh goodness thinking of that jus making me so horny and hard. please tell me when are you online again x. Jay

1 year ago

Most beautiful looking girl on here! You have an amazing pair of tits that I would love to lick and suck.

1 year ago

You look gorgeous Frankie... would you enjoy a real sexy ride? Bet you would! William xxx

1 year ago

Fabulous Frankie.. Finally got to wank while listening to your yummy voice giving me instructions to spunk on your amazing breasts ( got to get me some black lace to wrap around myself ;) lol ) .. Mr. Michael x

1 year ago

Hallo Frankie.. I have been looking at your fotos for about a week .. and wanking over them.. trying to get through to you to make it so much better..you look stunning .. Want you to choose which image I cum on pet.. Michael x ...soon I hope x

1 year ago

Do u like to get spanked

1 year ago

Fucking hell wow you are stunning with a amazing body your arse looks so yummy would love to lick it and fuck it with my big thick cock and cum all over your sexy arse babe xxxx

1 year ago

The best body on this site by far what a wonderful ass and pussy

1 year ago

Talked to Frankie last and wow she is so hot and sexy. Her voice got me hard right away and had me wanking my cock fast. It was not long before her dirty talk had me exploding all my warm cum.

1 year ago

Talked to frankie yesterday she up there with the best on this site will call her again dave says thanks

2 years ago

Hi frankie you about Wednesday night about 8-10 would love to chat with you soon just leave message if so xx😇Saint

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)