Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemini

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemini on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1014

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemini (Pin 1014)

Gemini

Photos of Gemini

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemini

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemini isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

Hi there I’m Gemini, I have long dark hair and sexy green eyes and I’m a massive 38 DD. I have very sensitive nipples and I just love getting down and dirty. Why don’t you call my agent number 1014 and let me help make your dirtiest, filthiest fantasies come true. Call me Call me on and enter PIN 1014 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemini on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1014

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemini

2 days ago

Gemini when are you going to display your hairy cunt

1 week ago

Hey Tom, I got to wear those sexy stockings and suspenders for you baby, finally xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Glenn, you are a very exciting man.... I have missed our hot horny sessions... luv hearing you cum... drives Gemini crazy!!! I just can't get enough of you ... luv Gem xxxxxx

1 week ago

Gemini, thanks for an amazing chat! Horny, hot and most unexpected. Will definitely speak again. Love you lots. Glenn xx

2 weeks ago

Hey, I am growing my pussy hair now, I do both, love a smooth pussy, but also love to be a natural woman and have a hairy pussy;... am growing at the moment, thank you for my comment.- Gemini rocks a hairy pussy xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Thomas, I can't wait for you to call me so I can make you cum so hard, love Gem xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tom, I would just love to wear some stockings and suspenders for you, and feel your hard cock.... love Gem xx

2 weeks ago

Gemini is growing her pussy hair which is good news

2 weeks ago

OMG Gemini fantasies already looking at your photos bent over in seamed stockings if that’s allowed. Love Peter x

2 weeks ago

Love you photos darling - looking forward to giving you a call soon Thomas

3 weeks ago

James, our chats are just so special, you are special, and so very hot and horny!!! Luv Gem xxx

3 weeks ago

I have just had another wonderful session with Gem. She knows all the things I like and gives me a great deal of pleasure. She is really beautiful and we have a lovely chat after so I really feel as though I know her. Love James xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Fantastic photos you will be getting a call so we can get down and dirty has put it also you Answer your callers comments that’s Classy dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

OOooooh Roger, you have such a dirty filthy way of flattering me..... I will be on every evening this week - you are very welcome to CUM and fuck me.... love Gem xx

1 month ago

Lovely Hair, Beautiful Face, Gorgeous Tits, Fantastic Arse and a Perfect Cunt...CUM on soon so I can FUCK You...xxxxxx Pictures Lovely especiallu Number 5 XXXXXX...Roger...

1 month ago

Hi David.. I am still smouldering hot from our sexy dirty session - I want you to make me cum hard and wet, very soon. Luv Gem xxx

1 month ago

Hi Tom, I just love wearing sexy stockings...why don't you call me sometime and I'll see what I can do for you .... xxx

1 month ago

Hi Gemini, love your photos, and really enjoyed our filthy dirty chat Wednesday, it was intense and I loved how you cum, can't wait for next time. DavidπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦xxxx

1 month ago

Gemini love your pics, hard thinking of you in stockings and suspenders x Tom

1 month ago

Thank you John, great talking to you too, real hot !! xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Susie
(PIN: 2391)