Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 29 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 23 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 31 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 54 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Gemma

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
400 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

1 day ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe.Hope you are keeping safe and sound.If it's possible can we do some spunk play and spunk eating this week?Hope we can chat soon,lots of love,Joe😘💦💦💦

1 week ago

Lovely talking to you John looking forward to next time xx

1 week ago

Hello Tom next time we going to get straight down to business and then keep the chit-chat for later hope you watch what I told you to to really looking forward to catching up soon😘😘😘 xx

1 week ago

Lovely talking to you John looking forward to next time xx

1 week ago

Thank you Gemma for the chat very much appreciated! Speak to you very soon John xxx

1 week ago

Thank you 😘🍌💦

1 week ago

Gemma is the best wank online

3 weeks ago

Hello Joe thank you feelin lovely message take care of yourself it's been lovely talking to you xx😘😘

3 weeks ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe.This is my last message to you as I have to stop.Thanks for being a wonderful,fun,sexy,funny friend.Stay beautiful lady,Joe xx

1 month ago

Hi Gemma. Glad you enjoyed it. Steve.

1 month ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe.Glad everything is ok and you are safe and well.It will be very messy when we next talk!!Speak soon beautiful lady,much love Joe xx😘💦💦💦

1 month ago

Hello joe i am back on hope all good your end 😘😘🍌💦💦 xx

1 month ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe,hope all is still ok,this is not just for Thursday at 8pm but everyday👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏,much love,Joexxx.

2 months ago

Hi joe,Thank you for thinking of me it is crazy was cannot explain it I'm keeping safe thank you and I hope you Keeping well too,Hopefully We will speak Xxxx😘😘😘

2 months ago

Hi joe,Thank you for thinking of me it is crazy was cannot explain it I'm keeping safe thank you and I hope you Keeping well too,Hopefully We will speak Xxxx😘😘😘

2 months ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe.Just a line hope your keeping safe at work.Thinking of you special lady. Much love,Joe.xx

2 months ago

Hi Tom it was great catching up with you glad to see that you're doing well definitely got a catch up again soon and and I owe you one take care Tom great catching up xxxx🥰😘

2 months ago

Was so nice catching up with you misses! Didn't even get to the naughty part after chatting for so long haha, will definitely call you soon, speak soon gorgeous! Love Tom xx

2 months ago

Wow your sexy you sucked my dick so well wile i sat on my couch . I came twice ... Could have cume again if my wife would not have woken up

3 months ago

Stunning and gorgeous

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amanda

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)