Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone โค
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and letโ€™s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Gina - I'm back

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gina - I'm back on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gina - I'm back (Pin 4221)

Gina - I'm back

Photos of Gina - I'm back

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gina - I'm back

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gina - I'm back isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
907 comments

Hi baby, my name is Gina. I am a sexy, blue eyed blonde haired ex lingerie model with a very healthy naughty appetite for filthy, dirty fun. Why don't you come and try my special horny menu. I'd hate to let you leave with any cravings. So call me and let me satisfy your hunger. Remember my name and pin number, Gina 4221, you will not be disappointed. Call me on and enter PIN 4221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gina - I'm back on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gina - I'm back

2 days ago

Playing with my Pussy and canโ€™t wait to have some girly lingerie chat. Annabelle xxx

4 days ago

Hi guys, just to update you, I will be back in a couple of weeks and have lots to tell you about my antics while I have been away. Hope to chat to you all again soon! Gina xx

2 months ago

Hi Gina, when will you be back on. Craig xx๐Ÿ˜˜

5 months ago

Hi Gina, hope your well. Are you on vacation. Missing chatting with you and having fun on the phone. Hurry back soon as your hunky Scotsman is waiting for you. Let me know when you will be back. Take care, Craig xxxx

7 months ago

Hey my lovely guys, thank you for your messages. I will be waiting for you next week and we can have a naughty catch up. Look out for me night owls. xxx

8 months ago

Come back Gina, we all miss you xx โค๏ธ

10 months ago

Gina, where are you ? xxx

10 months ago

I think Gina is having a orgy in a caravan on the South Coast!

10 months ago

All Gina's fans are missing her ! Me also. xxxx

10 months ago

Come back Gina! Annabelle misses you! Xxx

11 months ago

I'm definitely ready for you ! xxx ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

11 months ago

Are you ready for me on Monday. I'll be all alone and I've missed you all, so you'd better cum and keep me company all night, Speak very soon xxx

11 months ago

Hey Guys, you can catch me on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights so set your alarm clocks. Chat very soon, Gina xoxox

11 months ago

Blast! I missed you again!

11 months ago

Hey guys !! Gina here to let you know that I'll be here for you tomorrow night, Wednesday. I can't wait to have some great chats with you. I hope you can stay awake for me. Talk very soon. Love Gina xx

11 months ago

Hi Gina. Are you coming back soon ? Your Fans miss you !

1 year ago

Sounds promising. Wow ! xxxx

1 year ago

Hey you gorgeous guys, missing my horny chats , can you wait until the end of September ? Bought lots of sexy lingerie to wear for you. Can't wait to play. Gina xx

1 year ago

When are you logging on again Gina ?

1 year ago

Gina here, back on Sunday night from 10.30 in all my new sexy undies playing with my pussy for all you naughty guys. Gina xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Jessica
(PIN: 1060)

Jessica

Madie
(PIN: 7047)

Madie

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)