Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Hannah

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Hannah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
967 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

2 days ago

Sexy Hannah love to feel your power shape and size those physical stats are ever so delicious always dressed to kill in your amazing eye popping bikinis so gorgeous Larry XX

5 days ago

Hi Hannah, so glad 2 see that you are back online, are you back on again this week, if so what times will you be available...Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Hannah great to see your back. Must ring soon ive so much spunk saved up for you The avon lady is wet for you. Love Barry xx

1 week ago

Hannah really enjoyed talking with you got carried away but always amazed and stimulated by your feisty zesty sweetness and how hugely attractive you are love Larry XXX

1 week ago

Hi Hannah and welcome back. Really enjoyed that naughty wank over your stockings, John x

1 week ago

Missed you hannah welcome back sexy bitch H

1 week ago

Hey Tattoo Tom. It is lovely to hear from you babe. I hope you are well. I can catch late afternoon on Thursday, if you are free. Hear from you soon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hannah, it's Matt here. So glad you are back! Where have you been? Let's chat soon. Are you on late after 1am this week?

1 week ago

Hi Larry. I've missed you too. I cannot wait to catch up with you. I hope you have been well. Speak soon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hi Hannah I'm glad to see your back I hope you and I can get in touch my work hours r crazy at the moment so I can do either late afternoons to early night hours or the weekends respond back ASAP please love Tattoo Tom xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hannah its Larry I do so miss our conversations will you be back on special one I want you wild after flaunting your amazing body and driving me crazy hot pumped up and sexy

1 month ago

Oh Hannah I love to get to grip you after you tease me by showing off your amazing body let me stroke your back squeeze your sexy ass and dig my fingers into your full thighs and rub your pussy lips and clit with my boner in between your legs oh baby

1 month ago

Hannah gorgeous one I want to spray my load I have saved for you all over your beautiful face neck chest full firm big D's and sexy belly a real cum blast most attractive one lean back or lean in and be drenched with hot spunk from lover boy L

1 month ago

What a fantastic body you have. XOXO AG

2 months ago

Hannah I do so very much hope to speak to you again someday miss honeybuns I never can say goodbye😍

3 months ago

Hannah is everything good for you I do hope so L

4 months ago

Hannah have on a string bikini for a hard sweat drenched workout to flaunt your fitness stamina and strength for me pretty baby I love how much you can take it

4 months ago

Hannah Larry here I could do it all day amazing one and your pussy is so tight I want totally spent in and on your full rounded shapely peaked beautiful and tanned body parts

4 months ago

Hannah that sex appeal is unreal so very exciting you never have been in better shape a hot body so magnificent it deserves Larry's worship to drive you wild in your fitness bikini

4 months ago

Come back Hannah I miss you sexy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)