Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Helena

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Helena on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7210

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Helena (Pin 7210)

Helena

Photos of Helena

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Helena

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Helena isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
276 comments

Hi I’m Helena, shapely and highly sexed - mature lady, with long legs, auburn hair and green eyes. I am a size 12 with perky DD Tits and auburn bush; I spend lots of time at the gym or in a yoga class. So I love going out somewhere nice in my seamed stockings and heels. My agent number is 7210 so choose me for hot conversation and mutual pleasure. Call me on and enter PIN 7210 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Helena on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7210

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Helena

3 weeks ago

Hope your ok Helena, missing our chats. Dave

1 month ago

Bitch log back on! Me and my cock miss you xxx Greg x

1 month ago

Dear Helena, could you kindly let me know when you hope to be on again, I am very much looking forward to speaking with you again , Tom xx

1 month ago

Hi Helena, I had a really sexy session with Sugar last night I saw your message to her and wondered if you fancied a really sexy 3some, could be fun. What do you think? Love Tony X

2 months ago

Hello sweet thing. I'll keep trying too, for my little bit of posh what I am missing.. George x

2 months ago

Major Tom - please keep your eyes peeled! I shall be around this week especially on Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday. I hope we speak soon! Much love, H xx

2 months ago

Dear Helena, I have a feeling you have gorn out of our lives for a sabbatical. Really hope you are ok and that we'll see you here again soon. Missing you! Best wishes, Maj. Tom

2 months ago

Helena! It’s Ryan.. hope I haven’t missed you this week, be great to catch up x

2 months ago

So sorry, boys - life got in the way and I will be back on Monday instead of tonight. Please get up to all sorts of naughtiness in my absence so we can swap our adventures then! H xx

2 months ago

Mistress Helena, Any chance that you will be back tonight as I would like to give you a call James

2 months ago

Right boys, get your cocks in your hands because your favourite posh bird comes back this week! I'll be with you by Thursday at the latest, and thank you for being so patient while I've been off. Kisses xxxx

3 months ago

Haven't seen you for some time, though I keep looking. Hope all well for you. Will keep on looking and hope for a "nice but naughty" chat soon! Your devoted Maj. Tom

3 months ago

Something to anticipate with pleasure, looking forward to catching up and obeying you. Bob. X

3 months ago

Lovely gents! I'm so sorry I haven't been around to share my tales of naughtiness with you, not to mention hearing about your own filthy escapades. I'll be back ASAP, but definitely next week. Love you! xx

3 months ago

Hi Helena - I keep missing you. Are you around today? I wanted to share a panty update. Colin x

3 months ago

Yes, I was disappointed but you need not worry Our next conversation will be much anticipated. Look forward to catching up. Dave.

3 months ago

Fenland Dave: I'm sorry, I cannot make our phone assignation on Sunday night. I shall have to think of a way to make it up to you next time we speak! Kisses, H xx

4 months ago

Colin - Let's hope you do manage to get through to me today, I shall definitely be available, although you may already have spoken to me by the time this message appears! Snogtastically yours, H xx

4 months ago

Fenland Dave, Delighted I was able to assist you to a good night's rest! I too look forward to our call at the end of this week! Till then... H xx

4 months ago

Hi Helena - I have been saving myself so that I can share a lovely slutty pantie wank with you today (I hope)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Angel
(PIN: 1927)