Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Nicola
    sexy chic, get on ur knees ready for my dick ! Jeff
  • 14 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babes, love that pussy xx
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    JS - the ps was - hope the cat came back!!! Take care ❤️. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍉 🍫 🍍 🍓 🔭
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Love you jj ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I want to hear your sexy voice instructing me. When are you online as you are so popular (understandably) lots of love Mike xx
  • 15 hours ago about Nicky
    I love this girl x

Phone Sex Profiles: India

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call India on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2441

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

India (Pin 2441)

India

Photos of India

Click the photos below to view more pictures of India

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, India isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
65 comments

Hello guys this is sexy India here. I’m 5ft 7” with long dark hair, a very curvy size 12 and very big 36 EE tits. I’ve got a lovely tight arse, a very juicy wet pussy just waiting for your tongue and a mouth that just wants to blow your cock off. I wanna taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to have everything you’ve got for me. Call me on and enter PIN 2441 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call India on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2441

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about India

2 weeks ago

Great tits bet the boys love tit fucking the shit outta them pumping away till u get a thick load of spunk shot over ur face to drip back down over em xxx

3 weeks ago

And I'd like to cum in your mouth....

1 month ago

India, it's good to see you online again - Brian from Bolton

4 months ago

india lovely breast sexy lady marcus

4 months ago

india, what a "good" girl from north london, brian from bolton loved fucking your cunt and arse, and you sucking me dry - will be in touch again soon.

5 months ago

India. Good Girl. Thumb in Bum ....... Etc. Please let me know that you are ok. Its important to me x

5 months ago

Blown my mind 3 days in a row a real sexual delight and by far my number 1 xxx

5 months ago

Hiya gorgeous will be available at 7pm today? Please let me know. Ray

7 months ago

After some raunchy chat India allowed me in her back door. It was so tight and hot and she would not let me out using her tight muscles to keep me in. Not too tight to stop me moving inside until a huge tight squeeze fro India emptied my balls. Am

8 months ago

India have your boobs ever been bigger than they are now?

8 months ago

Hope u r on early Sunday!!!!! Really early!!

8 months ago

Hi dave in wales here must say you did the business when we talked on Sunday morning your one very sexy lady and the time cums you really know how get down and dirty looking forward too our next call 👍😄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

9 months ago

Hello india it was nice taiking 2 u on tuesday morning,i love 2 get my mouth round ur big tits an suck them an silde my tongue down ur body an lick ur wet juicy pussy an themgive u a good funcking after.good u reply bk if u don't mine love john xxxx

10 months ago

Good morning India you are amazing I would love to spend Christmas with you merry Christmas love from Peter xxxx

10 months ago

Hey India you make me so horny. Will you wear some green silky underwear for me next time we talk?? Love Antony

11 months ago

anthony was lovly chattin to u the other day

11 months ago

anthony lovly chat

1 year ago

Good morning India I see you are available but can't phone now I'm getting ready for work just like to say I love your facial expressions on all of your photos,,, just wondering what your facial expression would be as I slide my cock into that gorgeous young pussy of your's must dash speak soon love From Peter xxxx

1 year ago

Wow! Want to get lost in those tits. Jxx

1 year ago

U on at 7pm tonight? Let me know please Rayz

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tania
(PIN: 1653)