Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 4 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man ๐Ÿ˜˜ all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 5 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Ivy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7168

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ivy (Pin 7168)

Ivy

Photos of Ivy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ivy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ivy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
173 comments

Hi, I'm Ivy. My agent number is 7168. I am 19, some people call me poison ivy because I am a good girl but sometimes I get a little naughty. When I am not being naughty I like to treated like a princess especially by an older man. I am a curvy girl with long dark hair, give me a call on 7168. Call me on and enter PIN 7168 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7168

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ivy

3 days ago

A very good little cum slut, does everything asked of her without complaint no matter how much sheโ€™s struggling to take it all! 10/10!

3 days ago

Ivy, you are a fantastic girl to talk to. You are also very beautiful, happy birthday darling. Stewart x

5 days ago

Ivy, l would like to shoot my load over your fantastic bum. Tom

5 days ago

Hi this is Steve your Sissy๐Ÿ˜‰

1 week ago

Ivy, l dream about putting my finger right up your bum. Tom.

1 week ago

I was just enjoying you every bit of your body ivy. When I was cut off so I had to finish my self off with a wank. I will get in touch with you soon and you can a naughty girl for me Dave your old friend xxx

1 week ago

Ivy, lm in love with your beautiful bum. Tom.

2 weeks ago

Ivy, l would love to lick your bumhole. Tom

2 weeks ago

I love this little cocksucking spunk bucket. Imagine how much jizz she is responsible for in the average week, enough for her to have a bath in I should imagine. Pure filth

3 weeks ago

Fuck, for a little 19 year old ivy can take a hell of a hammering & takes big cock like a fucking pro! Proper dirty slut this 1!

3 weeks ago

i had a call with ivy today and she is absolutly the best love ryan x

3 weeks ago

Young, superhot, cock loving cumslut. Does anything you ask of her. I have a very filthy mind and she can take whatever I throw at her.

3 weeks ago

Ivy, l want to put my finger up your bum. Tom.

4 weeks ago

I enjoyed being with Ivy this morning. She is a very bad girl letting me fuck her bum hole, which she calls her arse hole old Dave

1 month ago

Ivy, l would love to have anal sex with you. Your bum is fantastic. Tom.

1 month ago

HI Ivy Love talking to you .Hope to chat again soon Dave xx

1 month ago

HI Ivy I loved our chat today Dave xx

1 month ago

HI Ivy Sorry I cut you off last night due to an interruption . I will ring you back later today Dave xx

1 month ago

Ivy is the perfect start to a hot sunny day, sexy, flirty, fun and filthy! love it! Greg x

1 month ago

Ivy, l want to smell your bum. Tom.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Debs
(PIN: 7205)