Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ivy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7168

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ivy (Pin 7168)

Ivy

Photos of Ivy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ivy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ivy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
238 comments

Hi, I'm Ivy. My agent number is 7168. I am 19, some people call me poison ivy because I am a good girl but sometimes I get a little naughty. When I am not being naughty I like to treated like a princess especially by an older man. I am a curvy girl with long dark hair, give me a call on 7168. Call me on and enter PIN 7168 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ivy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7168

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ivy

2 days ago

Sexy 19

1 week ago

Probably my fave phone sex girl of all time. 19 year old sweetie with a quiet well spoken voice and an incredibly filthy mind for one so young. There isn't much this little hottie won't do, so cocks out and call her...Tony x

3 weeks ago

Super Doopa Ivy, the princess of all things filthy and naughty gives the very best telephone wanks 10/10 Greg x

3 weeks ago

Hi ivy will u be online this afternoon would love to chat with u xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Ivy have I missed u if u have been on this morning If I have I will speak to u another time Chris XXX

1 month ago

Hey ivy, are you submissive?

1 month ago

Turns out, gorgeous Ivy it be next Tuesday a week today. B4 I can have the fun we agreed on. Gives u a chance too have Thursday night off if you wish. Hopefully see you online on Tuesday 30th sexy. *hugs*

1 month ago

hi ivy im ryan the guy that said he had called you before but it had been ages since well ivy you definatly reminded me what i had been missing your sweet sexy voice and the way you spank your bum got me turned on so hard cant wait till nxt time

1 month ago

Hey sexy ivy just wondering if you will be available this afternoon for some sexy fun on the phone Barry xxx

2 months ago

Love hearing about her naughty adventures, she got me so many times! :P xxx

2 months ago

Hi sexy ivy will u be online on Tuesday for some fun xxx Sean xxx

2 months ago

Ivy is such a lovely girl, really listened to what I had to say and what I wanted. She had my 64 year old penis rock hard with her sweet talking voice and I had the biggest ejaculation I have had in ages. Thanks Ivy - Tony

2 months ago

A wonderful little fuck-slut!

3 months ago

Ivy is just a very sexy little madam that ALWAYS!! gives you a rip roaring phone wank! 10/10 Greg x

3 months ago

hello ivy how long are you online for today xx

3 months ago

HI Ivy You are always a real pleasure to talk to with a caring nature combined with just a little sense of naughtiness that brings a lot of enjoyment to the conversation love Dxx

3 months ago

Sugar sweet girlie sounding pure filth fuckslut. The best x

3 months ago

Love her sexy accent!, love nutting to you! :P xx

3 months ago

Wonderful sexy IVY is brilliant! really gets into your fetish and makes sure you have great time!! 10/10 Greg x

4 months ago

Hiya Ivy sorry I’ve not rang for a bit, not been feeling too great but will hopefully call you soon, hope you’re ok sweetheart, love Kev. Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Charlotte

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)