Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jackie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7097

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jackie (Pin 7097)

Jackie

Photos of Jackie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jackie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jackie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
173 comments

Hi. Hello. I’m Jackie. I’ve been looking forward to having a chat with you. I am 5ft 9” in height, I’m a dress size 12, my hair is shoulder length chestnut brown and I’ve been told I have a cute smile. Well now you know a bit about me, fancy a chat? Call me on and enter PIN 7097 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7097

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jackie

1 day ago

This morning was fantastic, you have a gloriously naughty and bright mind and I hope to get naughty with you again soon. Take lovely lady, Andy xx

5 days ago

You are so gorgeous in all respects Jackie darling . Just can't believe my good fortune when you are available early to start my day in such a perfect manner . Adore you . Derek XXX

1 week ago

Hi babe it's Simon from poole I I missed your you I hope are okay with I love you babe and want to hear your voice

1 week ago

Jackie it was very close chat as if we knew each other for a long time darling. Take care and love you.aaron 💘

1 week ago

So sexy thank u - Pete

2 weeks ago

A glorious partnership darling . What a joy being snuggled up with you under the duvet in the wee hours when it is so cold outside . Love you so much . Derek XXX

3 weeks ago

Hi Jackie Simon from Dorset love happy new year babe where my woman then I want our love to keep us warm

3 weeks ago

Dearest Jackie , the new year is rather stuttering until I can be with you again . Hope you have had a happy time and are keeping safe and well . Lots of love and kisses , Derek XXX

3 weeks ago

Jackie Happy new year thanks for your time and hope we continue with all the sexy fun through out the new year all my love Peter xxxx

4 weeks ago

You are the perfect partner Jackie darling . Absolutely gorgeous and I adore you . Lots of love , Derek XXX

4 weeks ago

Jackie you were on before 8 but you were that busy could not get through hope you are on early tomorrow will try again Mike

4 weeks ago

Nice cunt

4 weeks ago

Hi Jackie.OMG that was amazing your voice is very sexy love Richard XX

1 month ago

What a pre Christmas treat to find you available in the wee hours of the night . Made me feel we were on honeymoon . Such joy , such tender lovemaking . Adore you Jackie darling . Lots of love and wishing you a very happy Christmas .Derek XXX.

1 month ago

Hi Jackie merry Christmas 🎄 and a sexy happy new year hope you are OK and available shortly to talk to all my love and spunk Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Christmas greetings Jackie darling . Wishing you a very happy time . Lots of love , Derek XXX

1 month ago

Jackie would love to chat with you if you are ever on before 8 am Mike

1 month ago

Hi Jackie it's Simon from poole I enjoyed our chat yesterday morning I love you babe a d I want to marry you and I hope you fell the same

1 month ago

I am totally besotted and adore you Jackie darling . Our conversations are so lovely too and please save me a bowl of your apple crumble !! Lots of love Derek . XXX

1 month ago

Lovely pussy jackie

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Jo
(PIN: 7217)