Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 9 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 9 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx💕💕
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 10 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jacqueline

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7125

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jacqueline (Pin 7125)

Jacqueline

Photos of Jacqueline

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jacqueline

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jacqueline isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
493 comments

Hi guys and girls, my name is Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie. I am a voluptuous single woman in my 40's, with a curvy grabbable bottom and bouncy DD breasts. I am 5 FT 10 " tall, dark hair, green eyes with full pouty lips. I love to chat dirty or we can have some clean chat. I can't wait to get to know you better so give me a call on agent number 7125. Call me on and enter PIN 7125 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jacqueline on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7125

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jacqueline

14 hours ago

Sexy as fuck!! Loved eating your pussy through your tights then cumming on them !! Will definitely call again. Chris from Scotland.

15 hours ago

Attempted to book a "consultation" numerous times this afternoon including at 14:25hrs. Sadly a naughty masseur appeared to be busy on a call at the time!

23 hours ago

Jackie is magnificent, with the filthiest imagination....

1 day ago

Think about me in your dreams every night till I ring u in 2 weeks think about me with my big dick 10 inch of it just rip yore clothes of bending u over and fucking u over and over y I spank u harder and harder and make u cum multiple times again and

1 day ago

Hey king Steven here again missing u babe hope u think about me babe it won’t be long one more week after this one I then I will finally get to dominate u babe can’t wait to rip yore clothes of sexy and that black thong of pluz can’t wait to sp

2 days ago

Hope u got all my message babe and hope u looking forward to it I no I am missing you like crazy king Steven

2 days ago

U fast asleep yet again Jacqueline? LOL

2 days ago

Entree was lovely. Must talk dinner sometime. Mister G

3 days ago

I missing u like crazy when I back in 2 weeks I spank u and dominate u sexy king Steven hope u missing me babe and think about me can’t wait to to spank u a lot hope u got all my message sexy

3 days ago

If a naughty female does end up receiving k at her door l8r this evening, hopefully the person will be able to fill her tight "sack" in double quick time as so not to delay her LOL

4 days ago

Ps keep think about u all in black and a black thong on for me can’t wait to see u in all black fore me hope u think about me and plying with yore self y u think about me sexy yore king Steven is crazy about u and think about u can’t wait to span

4 days ago

Attempted to get a "late night private consultation" this evening around 21:30hrs. Sadly no naughty female masseur was available!

4 days ago

Tried to get you at lunchtime. Somebody still be fast asleep or scratching her bits LOL

5 days ago

Missing you like crazy king Steven hope u missing me can’t wait to fuck u again and spank u in 2 weeks time sexy looking forward to it

5 days ago

Somebody must have missed her evening meal last Friday night when she has managed to log online today just after lunch LOL

6 days ago

Miss you king Steven it won’t be long this 2 weeks will go so quickly

6 days ago

Morning or is it Afternoon Jacqueline? Hope you are suitably refreshed and ready for more cocks/cunts of various sizes to be rammed deep inside your holes LOL A First Masseur User

6 days ago

Did you manage to squeeze into your "friend's" suitcase seeing as he is working away from home for the next few days Jackie?

1 week ago

Wait for me before you go chris x

1 week ago

Hi jackie hope your well. Love one of intense massages again soon. Dig your fingers deep into all areas! Maybe give you one as well. Oil up those big breasts and delicious butt cheeks. Massage that arse crack with that stiff cock shaft. Naughty bad w

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)