Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie,when do you think you will be returning? X
  • 7 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa......I heard on the grapevine that you are not keen on beards......I just wondered if I could change your mind babe. love Jason Momoa Xx
  • 8 hours ago about Sophie
    do you take it up the arse ?????
  • 8 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abby it is is Ichigo here thank you you for the call and the the other thing what I will not say they speak to you on Thursday IV till then have a nice weekend and a nice weekday doing that kiss kiss kiss
  • 8 hours ago about Nicola
    Nicola previous comment should start reading "here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth "etc. As for you saying I need glasses, how about you spread your cunt and arse holes and I will see how many glasses can be shoved deep inside both y

Phone Sex Profiles: Jade

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jade on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1053

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jade (Pin 1053)

Jade

Photos of Jade

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jade

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jade isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
20 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jade. I'm 25 years old, exotic and have a nice curvy body. big bum and boobs to match. I love sex and up for almost anything. My agent number is 1053 so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1053 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jade on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1053

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jade

1 day ago

Lovely chat your hot and sweet sexy to jade wot we said in our chat would be lovely but just a dream sleep well Pete xxπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

1 day ago

Hey Jay πŸ˜‰

1 day ago

Hi Pete so glad we finally got to catch up and thanks for making me cum xxx

1 day ago

Your on a call at mow I'll see if your on later hope your having fun Pete x

1 day ago

Hey Pete I was ready with my toys but sadly missed u so had to play without you. Chat soon baby x πŸ’¦

2 days ago

Come on line I need you Pete

2 days ago

Jade looked on line but you woz not on try later or tomorrow Pete

3 days ago

Cheers for the quick chat jade have fun cha h up soon Pete

3 days ago

Jade it’s jay you chat to the girls yet?

3 days ago

No problem Pete, I was enjoying our filthy chat as usual so look forward to next time xxx πŸ’¦

4 days ago

Nice chat jade love how horrny you are and how you love to please my big fat cock your mind is so filthy just like mine chat soon x

4 days ago

No problem Pete always fun speaking to x πŸ’¦

5 days ago

Sorry babe shit signal got cut off I'll see when your on next I need that pussy emoji your bath Pete x

5 days ago

No my cunt is smooth

5 days ago

Do you have a hairy cunt

6 days ago

My tits are 34EE x

6 days ago

Thanks Pete I loved our dirty session xxx Jade

1 week ago

That's woz lovely jade your a hot little slut love you pissing for me your pussy sounded wet as fuck hope you liked my hot cock pounding all your holes Pete

1 week ago

Hey what times are you, got cut off and enjoyed our chat ?

2 weeks ago

What size are your tits Jade?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jackie

Janette
(PIN: 7286)